Sleepers/Locks/Question Marks

Flight

Who do you think are the sleepers of the draft, the locks, and the question marks?

For me, the sleepers include Paul George (who is moving up to be top 10 in many mocks, but to me is still a sleeper... I think he's the 6th best player in the draft, possibly 5th depending on what DeMarcus turns out to be as far as work ethic), Elliot Williams, Dominique Jones, Solomon Alabi, Larry Sanders, and Eric Bledsoe (not getting much hype, slipping down in a lot of mocks).

The locks? I think apart from obvious picks, I've got my money on AFA going to the Warriors at #6, Hayward to Pacers at #10, and Alabi to the Thunder at #21. Damion James to the Spurs wouldn't surprise me at all, he seems like a great fit. Eric Bledsoe to the Heat isn't a lock, but makes sense to me. Avery Bradley to the Raptors is a 90% pick in my mind.

And for the question marks, I won't include too many potential-based guys here, but Daniel Orton is a huge red flag to me. I don't see more than a Kwame Brown TBH. Got some questions about Babbitt, I think his low competition level last year will hurt him considering he scored mostly on open looks and small guys down low. I like Ed Davis as a defensive player, but IDK if he'll ever develop an offensive game that will qualify him as a top 10 pick (look for Jazz to take him).