Shaliq, would you hit?

Lets be real, a lot of people smoke. If you wouldn't have sex with someone just because they smoke you aren't going to get laid very often.

Agreed, pretty much everyone smokes, it's not even a big deal anymore

And what are we talking about smoking? Cigarettes? Weed? What exactly is a turnoff? I can kinda understand tobacco products, but definitely not weed

Lets be real, a lot of people smoke. If you wouldn't have sex with someone just because they smoke you aren't going to get laid very often.

That's so far from the truth it's funny.. Yeah a bunch of people smoke, but it's extremely easy to find a girl who doesn't smoke and is DTF. Not only smokers are horny.

That's so far from the truth it's funny.. Yeah a bunch of people smoke, but it's extremely easy to find a girl who doesn't smoke and is DTF. Not only smokers are horny.

The hard part is finding a girl that hasn't smoked. I'm not saying that most girls are avid smokers but almost everyone has smoked before in their life. [inbe4"invrsmoked"] [expletive]as are too [expletive]in picky these days. Also, girls that smoke give the best blowjobs, if you disagree you are a virgin.

So you're telling me you like a girl that smokes? WTF? That's just nasty man. :lol:

Also, there is PLENTY of hot girls who don't smoke. Matter of fact, most of the hot ones don't.

I'm not saying I PREFER a girl who smokes, but it doesn't make the slightest bit difference to me at all if she does. I am a smoker so there are certainly perks to having a girl that smokes...all of my gf's have smoked, and it's nice to not hear crap about my smoking from my girl. But even before I started smoking, if a good looking girl wanted to get it on with me and she smoked, that fact wouldn't sway my decision on whether to smash at all.

The hard part is finding a girl that hasn't smoked. I'm not saying that most girls are avid smokers but almost everyone has smoked before in their life. [inbe4"invrsmoked"] [expletive]as are too [expletive]in picky these days. Also, girls that smoke give the best blowjobs, if you disagree you are a virgin.

First off, if you've had 1000 BJs and nothing else, you're still a virgin. Secondly, idk if that's true or not cause almost every girl I know doesn't smoke apart from the occasional hit of weed at a party. That said, none of them are "smokers" really, and it's not like they have magic mouths from suckin on a joint all day erry day.

First off, if you've had 1000 BJs and nothing else, you're still a virgin. Secondly, idk if that's true or not cause almost every girl I know doesn't smoke apart from the occasional hit of weed at a party. That said, none of them are "smokers" really, and it's not like they have magic mouths from suckin on a joint all day erry day.

lmao, I'm not a virgin. . . but this is the internet so believe what you want

Agreed, pretty much everyone smokes, it's not even a big deal anymore

And what are we talking about smoking? Cigarettes? Weed? What exactly is a turnoff? I can kinda understand tobacco products, but definitely not weed

In what world?

yall wouldnt [expletive] her cus she smokes?

i hate smokers an smoking is gross but id [expletive] this braud to the beverly hills cop theme song just so i can get my axel foley on

yall are weird, she is beautiful as hell. i rem seeing these pics a week go, someone said she got nudes some where 2 lol.

I don't like smoking but I wouldn't use that as an excuse not to sleep with her... IMO you're gay if you would pass up sex because a girl has smoked in the past. We're not talking about starting a relationship with this girl.

I wouldn't mind girls who have smoked in the PAST but not ones who smoke on a daily basis.