48 hour live card?

Force

I just traded in 6 old [expletive] games to gamestop the other day. And for each game worth more than $1 (Basically all of them, even the old Blitz game) You net another 3.50

Six Games turns out being 25 or so bucks, and those 6 games I don't even open the cases for anymore.

Got myself a 3 month extension.

I recomend it while the "deal" is still on.

I wish I could do that, but there is no gamestops here lol.

I am gunna get a month real soon, just really sick right now and i wna play with some friends since theres nothing else to do.

They have 'em at places like BestBuy and ToysRUS but I don't know if you have those there.

They have 'em at places like BestBuy and ToysRUS but I don't know if you have those there.

No they dont lol but I know where I can get those live cards.

But do any of you have one I can have for now? Since most of yall I'm guessing have gold membership already and dont really need the card that usually comes with big games like MW2. Like you did Cobb lol. Thanks again.

No they dont lol but I know where I can get those live cards.

But do any of you have one I can have for now? Since most of yall I'm guessing have gold membership already and dont really need the card that usually comes with big games like MW2. Like you did Cobb lol. Thanks again.

Did you already use the one fish posted? I would give you more but that's the only one I have. :(

haha right? I have 2 game stops near me that are a 5 minute WALK away from eachother, lol, including about 4 or 5 that are within a half hour drive of my house.

Yeah, me and my cousin walked over there the other day just for the hell of it.

I live in perhaps the smallest town in Texas and there are 2 gamestops here.