Favorite player in the draft?

• 4 weeks later...

Demarcus cousins and Da'sean Butler, butlers gunna be a solid player when he gets healthy

Da'Sean Butler is going to be a beast, teams always seem to overlook great college players who get injured but they end up being very effective. DeJuan Blair is proof too, people thought he would be a double-bum knee player who will be injury prone his whole career, but he has proven to be an absolute beast. I expect Da'Sean Butler to prove his doubters wrong as well.

Da'Sean Butler is going to be a beast, teams always seem to overlook great college players who get injured but they end up being very effective. DeJuan Blair is proof too, people thought he would be a double-bum knee player who will be injury prone his whole career, but he has proven to be an absolute beast. I expect Da'Sean Butler to prove his doubters wrong as well.

im still cautious about blair he didnt get injured last season but he had a bench role with limited minutes i wonder if his knees could handle 35+ minutes a game. i mean i want him to do well one of my favorite in that draft class but i dont want to see him get injured considering he has no ACL or whatever could one injury end his career?

Man i Hope So! tht would be great for him to be a great player in the i would love to see that happen

im still cautious about blair he didnt get injured last season but he had a bench role with limited minutes i wonder if his knees could handle 35+ minutes a game. i mean i want him to do well one of my favorite in that draft class but i dont want to see him get injured considering he has no ACL or whatever could one injury end his career?

yeah thats true.. we will just have to see how he plays when he plays tht many minutes later in his career. and for the injury part, it will just depend on where his injury is ;) hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...