Round of 16: Argentina 3 Mexico 1

Cobb

Does anyone know why Milito does not play?

maradona more comfortable with higuain

and although most of his goals weren't world class (some tap ins and stuff) it has worked for them, he IS the leadin scorer in the WC

i wish milito were playin, i guess maradona just hates inter players lol...even samuel is out now lol although he was injured

Edited by Clutch

^As good as Germany has been, I don't think they're on the same level as Argentina. I think their defense can get frustrated against Messi co... if they were frustrated vs. Serbia (9 yellow cards, Klose red card) how would it be vs Argentina? And... Argentina's D is pretty good... certainly not England bad.

maradona more comfortable with higuain

and although most of his goals weren't world class (some tap ins and stuff) it has worked for them, he IS the leadin scorer in the WC

i wish milito were playin, i guess maradona just hates inter players lol...even samuel is out now lol although he was injured

Yeah, I just remember he was a sub when Higuain was playing in the first two Group games. It seemed like Milito is not a good fit with the rest of the teammates.

God damn.

I could be winning some big bets if I was throwing down money.

I like Argentina because when I was younger I saw plenty of videos with Maradona, and I'll support Portugal as well.

So, I hope they both do well.

Also, I can annoy the Brazilians at work if Argentina wins it all. :lol: .

You 2-faced bastard.

• Like 1