LOL

Need4Sheed

Yeah, Fernando Torres flopped. I've never been a fan of Spanish football. They also waste time when up (flop and lay on the ground for as much as they can, the GK pretends he's fixing his gloves as he's about to kick the ball before a goal kick)... <_<

Edited by Shaliq

They are the favorites to win so I wouldnt say they suck.

:D I know that they are considered 'favorites', but I still think they suck. And they won't beat the winner of Germany/Argentina. They'll pack and be goin' back to Madrid in a few days. They always choke in this stage. Spain will most probably rape beat Portugal as Portugal sucks even more. But even so -- Spain won't win this World Cup, bro.

:D I know that they are considered 'favorites', but I still think they suck. And they won't beat the winner of Germany/Argentina. They'll pack and be goin' back to Madrid in a few days. They always choke in this stage. Spain will most probably rape beat Portugal as Portugal sucks even more. But even so -- Spain won't win this World Cup, bro.

I must be confused but Spain didnt choke at the Euros? This Spain team is much different than the ones from years ago.

Slaven is right, that wasn't a flop he kicked the back of his own leg after hitting the guy. What's funny is the guy who got the red card deserved the red card about 5 minutes earlier, when he fouled torres, so it worked out.

I must be confused but Spain didnt choke at the Euros? This Spain team is much different than the ones from years ago.

I'm not talking about Euros, but World Cups.

And the Portugal trash talk sounds like sour grapes that they beat out another of your precious African nations...

It ain't no trash talk. Just being realistic. And Ivory Coast is the best African team but what would you know about that... <_<

Edited by Shaliq