Any more moves?

• Owner

The only pieces the Sixers have to trade are Young and Holiday. Surely, the idea is to get rid of Brand and bring in SOMEONE to play the four, but to be honest, I don't see that happening.

The only pieces the Sixers have to trade are Young and Holiday. Surely, the idea is to get rid of Brand and bring in SOMEONE to play the four, but to be honest, I don't see that happening.

You surely didn't need mean Jrue Holiday is a trade-able player, right? They are building this team around him and Turner if you haven't noticed. :lol:

• Owner

You surely didn't need mean Jrue Holiday is a trade-able player, right? They are building this team around him and Turner if you haven't noticed. :lol:

I didn't say they were interested in trading him, I said that those two were really the only two they have to make deals with. Nobody wants Brand, Philly probably has the bar too high on Iggy, and the rest really don't have anything to offer to other teams.

I didn't say they were interested in trading him, I said that those two were really the only two they have to make deals with. Nobody wants Brand, Philly probably has the bar too high on Iggy, and the rest really don't have anything to offer to other teams.

Their way too high on Holiday to trade him, it makes much more sense to trade any one OTHER than him or Turner at this point.

Thaddeus has been shopped for a while, I could see him being shipped possibly in a package. Brand is staying put unfortunately, he was shopped prior to the draft along with the pick to any team who was willing to take on his contract; that didn't happen.

• Owner

I never said you said that either, it's clear you suggested trading Holliday might be a viable option though.

Haha actually, I didn't even say that, I simply said no team would want anything else from Philly. If the Sixers are looking to deal, they really only have two players to work with.

But, of course, trading Holiday IS an option, if you want to dive into that discussion...they just won't bother.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think itll make sense to trade anyone except Brand since they gave him so much money but nobody would want to take on the contract of a player long past his prime and has finally had a season playing in 60+ games afetr having 2 injury plagued seasons with both LAC and PHILA. i just dont see them making any other moves this offseason.