Shaq's Antics Got Old Quickly In Phoenix

The Goods

The Suns traded Shaquille O'Neal to the Cavaliers last month, and it may have been partially because of his personality.

According to sources, O'Neal antics wore out quickly in the Phoenix locker room.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60533/20090712/shaqs_antics_got_old_quickly_in_phoenix/

Well I can understand.

The Suns had a terrible season and didn't make the playoffs.

Shaq's antics won't get old in Cleveland because we had 21 more wins last year and have only gotten better talent wise. If you don't think the Cavs will get past the 1st round you are crazy....so Shaq's antics are tolerated if we win.

Well I can understand.

Shaq's antics won't get old in Cleveland because we had 21 more wins last year and have only gotten better talent wise. If you don't think the Cavs will get past the 1st round you are crazy....so Shaq's antics are tolerated if we win.

Cavs will lose in the 2nd round. LeBron lost his lane's to drive in since Shaq will be clogging the lane now.

Cavs will lose in the 2nd round. LeBron lost his lane's to drive in since Shaq will be clogging the lane now.

Thank you.

This move was made so obvious to address Dwight. LeBron would be at his best with jump shooting big men IMO. Would have rather seen them use that expiring to bring in a legitimate second option scorer, a Robin to LBJ's Batman so to speak. I just can't imagine Mo as a second option on a championship team, but I guess Shaq can be that 2nd option, he's gonna have to be.

EDIT- To the above, are you comparing MVP nominated Shaq to 36 year old Shaq? I hope not.

Edited by travesy3

Wade has one of the best mid range games [shots] in the NBA along with Kobe and Melo.

I said then. When the Heat got Shaq people complained that Wade's mid range game wasn't good enough to win games since Shaq would "clog" the lanes for him.

Well I can understand.

Shaq isn't going to put up with your dumbass coach, though