Wade, LeBron, and Bosh meet In Miami

Guest STL10

Guest STL10

Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and LeBron James met over the weekend in Miami to seriously discuss their impending free agency and the possibility of all playing together for the Heat.

Sources with knowledge of the meeting stressed to ESPN.com that James has not committed to leaving Cleveland for Miami.

One source did label Miami as the new frontrunner to land James in a package deal with Bosh and a re-signed Wade but also cautioned that James was "non-committal" with the start of free agency fast approaching.

Sources said James remains committed to fielding free-agent pitches from several teams when free agency officially opens Thursday at 12:01 a.m. ET.

Sources told ESPN.com that James, Wade and Bosh all expressed confidence at the meeting that contractual complexities to make this ambitious triple signing work can be worked out.--ESPN

LINK

Guest STL10

Would all three of them on a team even work? I think the chemistry would be messed up big time...

LeBron, Wade, and Bosh are great friends from Team USA. I think they all just wanna win badly.

Yea, I heard on facebook that someone saw them hanging out, but that person said he saw Lebron, Wade and Bosh. Not a smart move on their part to go out on the street together lol. I don't know if its true though, I need pictures.