Quarter-Finals: Uruguay 2 Ghana 1 (Penalties)

Cobb

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://img.fifa.com/imgml/worldcup/teams/header/uru.jpg

http://www.fifa.com/imgml/worldcup/teams/focuson/uru.jpg

vs.

http://img.fifa.com/imgml/worldcup/teams/header/gha.jpg

http://www.fifa.com/imgml/worldcup/teams/focuson/gha.jpg

TV: ESPN, ESPN3.com, MobileTV

No contest here imo.

Gyan is hurting (ankle) and Uruguay is sizzling. I pick Uruguay in normal time 3-0 beatdhowwwnn.

Yeah, brah -- you're underestimating Ghana way too much. Gyan will play. And Uruguay will not score more than 2 goals. You can quote me on that one. ;)

Edited by Shaliq

Yeah, brah -- you're underestimating Ghana way too much. Gyan will play. And Uruguay will not score more than 2 goals. You can quote me on that one. ;)

I don't know man, both Diego Forlán and Luis Suárez have been on fire.

True, true. But I'm pretty sure Ghana's defence will do better than the likes of South Korea, and South Africa agaisnt Uruguay.

Sure they have a decent defense but lets look at their offense? Outside of the United States game, the only goals Ghana has scored were on penalty kicks. :(

Oh really? Have you not seen Uruguay play?

I haven't seen a full game. I saw the middle of the South Korea game, and when I was watching they had less posession and didn't really seem to be the better team. SK did surprise me but I still don't feel like they're the top competition either team has faced. I feel like the US looked better than SK all tournament, especially later on when Ghana beat us. Ghana's defense looks stout to me, and their players seemed to be a little more physical on the defensive end than Uruguay's, something that I think will show up during the game.

I'm no soccer expert, but from what I saw I think Ghana looks better.

Ghana sucks, they will be going back home after this one...

I am totally pissed... just put $50 on halftime win for Uruguay, but I lost the ticket... $50 gone just like that. Should have spent it on something better... I'd have some hooker standing in street suck my dick until I [expletive] and give her $50... or give it to a homeless man than losing like that.

Damn, that sucks man. Hopefully it'll show up somewhere. You checked your wallet, all your pockets, etc?

Yea, always put ticks in my pocket never lost em until now :( I am not tight-[expletive] about money but losing it mindlessly is... not cool.

Hope it's 0-0 halftime then 3-0 at the end :lol: I have another ticket 3-0 Uruguay scoring prediction.

You'd think they'd have another way to verify you actually bought the ticket. That sucks man.

^You the man, I was just gonna let it go... Just called them they said I have to fill "claim lost ticket" form

If I win, I'll def do it... downside is process will take 4 weeks :unsure:

WTF?!?!? Heck, if you ended up doing it, you'd probably forgot about it by then.