Board Update (June 30)

Real Deal

^^ I think that the error everybody is getting :)

Hope there is a fix soon

Oh lol, thanks Dee. I though you guys could access it already, my bad.

Btw, as always great job Brandon, you never seize to amaze me.

Edited by Confidence

Hmm...let me check into that Facebook connect problem.

When you guys signed up/logged in, did you use Facebook connect?

I usually log in with Facebook.

I signed out and tried signing in just now, but I could only sign in by entering user and password.

• Owner

Haha, so I'm guessing it's fixed?

The Facebook Connect application didn't set up properly when I performed the update, so it was asking for me to reconnect FB and OTR with the app key. Pretty simple fix.

Not sure how that relates to profiles, but then again, I believe there's a code in the profile template that asks to draw information from your Facebook IF you are connected that way...so, really, it makes sense.

Anyone notice the new "Unread Notifications" section off to the right sidebar? I like it. :o

Hey Brandon, are you eventually going to put the logos back up at the top? I'm not sure if you were just testing them out or what-not but I really liked them. It was very convenient when wanting to go to a certain team forum.

• Owner

Hey Brandon, are you eventually going to put the logos back up at the top? I'm not sure if you were just testing them out or what-not but I really liked them. It was very convenient when wanting to go to a certain team forum.

Yeah, I didn't save the mess I had to type up (deleted the other skins, and the block of code was 30 forum links and image links haha), but I'll get it up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

I re-sized the profiles that are customized. I'm not sure why they were so much smaller in width. That was a board default, but I think it's better if it's the same size as a regular profile.