Board Update (June 30)

Real Deal

• Owner

Lots of things to check out...just look around.

I encourage you guys to "like" and share really interesting NBA-related articles whenever you get the chance. It definitely helps. You can "Like" and/or share using your Facebook, or just using the Twitter share button for your Twitter account.

You can change the background in your profile, a color or image I believe...not really looking into that yet.

Looks like you can now leave comments for status updates...identical to Facebook.

You can click on the reputation points you receive in a particular post (click the green) and it will now tell you who gave them to you.

There's a new mobile skin as well! :)

Not sure what else, but I'll be bumping into things here and there, and maybe I'll add a chat room for us in the near future.

If the site seems slow right now, it's probably due to a server problem (the one we were discussing earlier). If it doesn't clear up by tomorrow, I'll look deeper into it.

If you run into any trouble, let me know. :dribble:

• Like 4

• Owner

So, how do you change the background on your profile? This is awesome btw. I love the team logos.

NOW try it. I didn't enable it for everyone...has no idea until I went back to look.

Just go to your own profile and hit the Edit Profile button, and look over to the left.

Lol I'm guessing there's no key for us to look at for picking out the hex color code we want? :lol:

For me it comes up so that I can use a rainbow thing and click what I want. Just open pain and pick your color, and remember the hex.

Looks good B.