For a better OTR

Sħãlïq™

We have a situation here... again:

Special Announcement!!!

Shaliq does not wish he was BLACK.

Posted in the World Cup section, way off topic, making no sense, in no connection with anything in the entire subforum. N4S then deleted it, but he goes on:

I deleted it because trying to communicate with you is like beating a dead horse.

Almost like trying to read your bullsh*t rastafarian language that songs extremely uneducated.

What is 'communication' to you? You asked me a question, and I provided a answer. You didn't like the answer and got mad.

It seems to me that you:

either have no idea exactly what do yo want in general,

or you don't know how to put a question.

Almost like trying to read your bullsh*t rastafarian language that songs extremely uneducated.

:huh: What are you talkin' about? Please, show me at least one single quote displaying 'bullsh*t rastafarian language that songs extremely uneducated'?

I think people just want to know why you favor it so much. That's all. It's just curiosity.

'People'? What people? People don't want to know anything, Paul. It's just you - you're the only one who's insulting and personally attacking others when they reply to your questions and you don't like the answer:

Your answers are crap dude and make no sense what so ever.

So, when you're wrong about something, or when you simply don't like my answers and the truth, that automatically makes my answers 'crap'?

You do all this history lookup quoting then replying but for the majority it doesn't make sense and it's almost like you are trying to convince.

"What do you mean I only root for black teams? I rooted for USA this one time."

:D When did I say 'I rooted for USA this one time'?!! I never said that!

FYI, I HAVE BEEN ROOTING FOR USA AND NEW ZEALAND SINCE '98! THAT'S MORE THAN 10 YEARS.

And my answers are NOT 'crap'. And they make a lot of sense to everyone but 'N4S'. In fact, you're the one not making any sense for the majority of time.

And, get ti right, I'll even put it in bolds for you, I am not trying to convince anyone anything.

I think I got it -- N4S thought that: "If Shaliq roots for a team, then this team is, quote 'black'", end quote. FYI, Paul, I was rooting for England too. Is England 'black', as you like to say? And if 'yes', what makes it 'black'? Is it Shaun-Wright Phillips?? Is Frank Lampard 'black', Paul? Is Wayne Rooney 'black'? :huh:

So you think I favor everyone that's 'black', right? Maybe, according to, I guess should root for Algeria because of their GK:

%3A//br.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTf2tYXitMPEEAS1v.6Qt./SIG=14212941h/EXP=1277997016/**http%3A//d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20100623/capt.e4087c182640473aaf60273fcbcc9baa-e4087c182640473aaf60273fcbcc9baa-0.jpg

Truth is, sometimes, you sound ridiculous, Paul. And FYI, I favor singers like Ali Campbell (UB40), Jason Donovan, and Finley Q. Are they 'black'? Then how come I favor them? :huh:

You were trying to put me into some weird racist format. <_< I have no idea why. And when you failed, when proven wrong you started to insult me, and attack me. You're pathetic, bro. I patiently took the time to provide a response to all of your questions. Irealize it was all in vain, though. For your attacks don't lead to a creative debate. You're just wasting my time.

Frankly, I don't care how many banners you've made for OTR - to me, your negative approach is a disgrace to this beautiful sommunity.

And I don't care if you like The Roots (which I highly doubt), I don't care if you say 'Sheed is your favorite player, or whetheryou sau you like this girl here,

you've shown me that you're just as much racist as Adolf Hitler.

A famous singer once said: "Till skin colour is more important than eye color, there would be war." Now, I'm a peaceful person. I don't want any 'wars'.

Therefore, I'll go ahead and put you back among my 'ignored users'. It's a shame, I used to like talking to you. You said you 'give up' on me. I hope so. Leave me alone.

Edited by Shaliq

rac·ism   /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA

–noun

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I dont think this fits the picture.

cobb you are gay so stay out of this this does not concern you. lol

So it doesn't concern me but it concerns you? Funny, considering I've never even seen you post in the World Cup section.

I love how I'm getting called out on something that a lot of people just wondered that were to timid to just come right out and ask.

I not once called this dude a RACIST. Not sure why he is portraying that.