Bucks SG Options

We all know that the Bucks need a legit starting SG, and to me, they have 3 options that they can pursue.

1. Ray Allen

Ray Allen would be awesome to have in a Bucks uniform again, and to be honest, he would be a PERFECT fit on the team. The Bucks need someone who can shoot the ball outside, and Allen would do that.

Why would Allen sign with the Bucks? To me, this is a very fair question considering he just came from Boston, and went to the NBA Finals. The Celtics are absoutley done. Rivers is probably retiring, Wallace retired, Pierce opted out, and the "Big 3" will be down to the "Big 1" pretty soon. Now, remember when Allen was a Buck for most of his career? He was the star of the franchise, and everyone from Milwaukee loved him. He was devestated when the Bucks traded him. At the end of the 05 season he wanted to come back to Milwaukee, but Larry Harris said no. Allen can retire a Milwaukee Buck, and help lead the Bucks to the playoffs, and who knows how far they can go.

2. John Salmons

I really don't think John Salmons is coming back, just because of the amount of cap space that teams have, and we know that some team will throw out a huge offer to Salmons. I would defintley offer a very fair deal for him, something along the lines of 3/21 and see what happens. Salmons would be another very good fit on the Bucks team, and I would love to have him, but I don't see it happening.

3. Mike Miller

Mike Miller is a very good outside shooter, kind of like Ray Allen, but he'll probably come cheaper as well. He's a legit scoring option, and he plays decent D. Would love to have Miller on the team.

Who else might be options for the Bucks?