FANTASY FOOTBALL 09' SIGNUPS

The Regime

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/otrbasketball09

ID:250204

Password:otr

Here is the deal, what I think we are going to do is have an offline draft where each person will pick their player as soon as we get 12 people to sign up. I will make another topic where we can keep track of all the players that have been taken.

The season doesnt start for over a month so I'm in no sort of a hurry, but the faster we complete the draft the quicker I can update all your rosters. Please make sure that you will be active some the entire season, I want this league to be active just like the one we did last season.

Signups:

1. Confidence (GM)

2. ChosenOne

3. Prodigy

4. JediSkyWalker

5. Fish7718

6. Boldinn

7. B4ked

8. Warren2ThaG

9. ECN

10. Fly3ers18

11. Clevelands Finest

12. ???

Edited by Confidence

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What positions we going to be drafting. Like the # of WR/RB/etc. And what the point system looks like.

Go to the league tab, and then click on scorings and settings; it'll tell you everything about the scoring.

As for the positions is is....

Starters:

QB-1

RB-2

WR-3

TE-1

WR/TE/RB-1

K-1

DEF-1

D-2

6 other bench players

Less confusing yes, but I dont think there is one time that all of us can meet up to do this thing.

meh i disagree... as long as we keep reminding people most of them will show up...

plus this [expletive] is going to get hectic once we get into the later rounds

we should just do an online draft... less confusing.. that way we know whos left and [expletive]

I would normally agree with you, but I think that we can make a thread with ever NFL player listed, bit the starters for each team listed first, and it won't be so bad.

However, someone will have to update the list, and people need to make sure they update their DC.

meh i disagree... as long as we keep reminding people most of them will show up...

The people signing up are pretty active, and I normally wouldn't say this, but I think we can get 1 round done each day with everyone's activity, but someone needs to PM the person that is picking next.

I've tried that in other leagues but we always have two or three people that never make it. If we do an offline draft we can keep things interesting.