Chat Roulette?

Just search chat roulette on google. It's this thing where you can chat with someone and click next and chat with someone else. My friends and I played around with it and it was pretty hilarious. Have any of you guys heard of it?

http://www.chatroulette.com/

lol i used to mess around on there like 5 months ago it was funny. it got real boring. plus it's kinda homo you see so many guys with their Dick out lol

lol i used to mess around on there like 5 months ago it was funny. it got real boring. plus it's kinda homo you see so many guys with their Dick out lol

Seriously. Towards the end of the school year, some friends at schools and I would go on, and once we saw five "normal" people in a row, we knew there was a big dong coming soon. :lol: .

When you see a chick, it's tits or GTFO!

• Owner

Leave the personal attacks out of the topic, or you won't post here for months. Personally, I'm getting fed up with it. I don't sit here and work on the site in the limited time I have JUST so I have to put up with this garbage every day. The mods are looking to me for answers because it's getting worse, and I will not let it go on any longer. There are plenty of other sites you guys can post on, and I'm 100% focused on pushing for more activity, but I won't hold back in removing those that disrespect other members of the community.

My college friends and I would [expletive] around on this a lot, but after realizing that about 85% of it is just dudes jacking off, I stopped looking at it.

Plus, it makes all the girls on it seem WAY better looking than they really are because of how rare it is to see one lol.

Me and Steve went on once and we were talking to some girl who was in her bra/thong. She was hot but like 2 minutes into the convo we're like 'who keeps coughing' and she's like 'my husband' and he was sitting there beside her watching her. SO creepy.