Bulls playing hardball with LeBron

Guest STL10

Guest STL10

The LeBron James circus is getting old for some teams. Some are tired of waiting for James to make his decision and feel that by tomorrow, he should have his mind made up.

In a bold move, the Chicago Bulls are threatening to pull their offer off of the table if James doesn't make a decision by Saturday, sources close to the situation tell HOOPSWORLD.

Threatening to do something is different from actually doing it but the move shows that the Bulls are tired of playing the waiting game, especially as other prominent free agents come off of the board.--Alex Kennedy

LINK

The LeBron James circus is getting old for some teams. Some are tired of waiting for James to make his decision and feel that by tomorrow, he should have his mind made up.

In a bold move, the Chicago Bulls are threatening to pull their offer off of the table if James doesn't make a decision by Saturday, sources close to the situation tell HOOPSWORLD.

Threatening to do something is different from actually doing it but the move shows that the Bulls are tired of playing the waiting game, especially as other prominent free agents come off of the board.--Alex Kennedy

LINK

It might seem like a smart move, but if he has another team in mind and he has to think about it, the Bulls are screwed.

Guest STL10

It might seem like a smart move, but if he has another team in mind and he has to think about it, the Bulls are screwed.

LeBron=Nets at this point IMO.

Bulls meet him last on saturday, after Cleveland, I think that's a good sign. If not o well

if lebron wants to remain loyal he stays in Cleveland

If lebron wants to win he goes to chicago

If lebron cares about self image, he goes to ny.

Guest STL10

Bulls meet him last on saturday, after Cleveland, I think that's a good sign. If not o well

if lebron wants to remain loyal he stays in Cleveland

If lebron wants to win he goes to chicago

If lebron cares about self image, he goes to ny.

LeBron to the Nets for money and championships!

The Bulls can do this because they are probably one of the only teams with cap space that are 1 piece away from being a legit contender in the East even without Lebron. They get Bosh at power forward and thats already a great team.

Guest STL10

please, how many games did the nets win last season? If lebron goes to New Jersey, I would laugh my [expletive] off.

PG:Harris

SG:Lee

SF:James

PF:Bosh

C:Lopez

6th Man:Favors

Role Player:Williams

Role Player:Dooling

There is your best team in the NBA.

Edited by STL10

PG:Harris

SG:Lee

SF:James

PF:Bosh

C:Lopez

6th Man:Favors

Role Player:Williams

Role Player:Dooling

There is your best team in the NBA.

I don't see how that horrible team last year can improve that much with one player, they have talent, but something there doesn't work. Avery Johnson is a good coach so who knows. They won't get Bosh as he has no even mentioned them.

Edited by SRV

Guest STL10

I don't see how that horrible team last year can improve that much with one player, they have talent, but something there doesn't work. Avery Johnson is a good coach so who knows. They won't get Bosh as he has not even mentioned them.

Chris Bosh met with the New Jersey Nets on Thursday evening and delivered an update on his Twitter page.

"New Jersey meeting was very good as well," wrote Bosh. "These guys really know how to sell a franchise."--RealGM

LINK

please, how many games did the nets win last season? If lebron goes to New Jersey, I would laugh my [expletive] off.

The Nets now have Avery Johnson as their coach, a healthy Devin Harris, two solid draft picks including a #3, a new home in a better location, the second highest cap space in the league, and plenty of talent that has been overlooked. But no, let's just think that 12 wins affects next year in every way.

Guest STL10

The Nets now have Avery Johnson as their coach, a healthy Devin Harris, two solid draft picks including a #3, a new home in a better location, the second highest cap space in the league, and plenty of talent that has been overlooked. But no, let's just think that 12 wins affects next year in every way.

EXACTLY! This is 2010-11 not 2009-10!