Quarter-Finals: Argentina 0 Germany 4

Cobb

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I knew Germany would destroy. I don't know why everyone was favoring Argentina.

All I remember was (before the game) Germany lost their cool vs Serbia played like WWE wrestlers on steroids taking down Serb players like crazy and Klose (after being warned at least twice for playing too physical) got sent off. And Serb quickly scored and Germany played panic the rest of the game. That was the lasting image I remember of Germany before this game.

If there was a team that lost their cool, I thought it would be Germany but Argentina just lost their composure by each Germany goal.

I know they played with 10 men in the Serbia game, but you can clearly see the difference of quality of play by the Germans. No offense Yugo, I kinda think that Germany coach kinda told the team to intentionally lose the game so everybody like me would think Germany is not so hot, then strike those caught off guard.

I think Argentina's D in this game was also terrible... Germany's passing was great though. They're definitely the faves to win now...