Amar'e Feels He Can Bring LeBron To New York

Amar'e Stoudemire, who is nearing an agreement with the Knicks on a maximum-salary free-agent contract, feels that he can bring LeBron James with him to New York.

"He's also texting Tony Parker about teaming up," Alan Hahn of Newsday wrote on his Twitter page.

Hahn maintains that Parker is interested in relocating to New York.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67774/20100702/amare_feels_he_can_bring_lebron_to_new_york/

Man, Amare and LeBron would be a good duo imo. No one is going to leave Amare to double LeBron.

Yeah that plus you have a 6'10 shooter in Danilo who you can't leave open either. Did the Knicks brass expect this possibility? Drafting Rautings?

Douglas - Rautins - Gallinari - LeBron - Amar'e

Dogulas guards dominant guard and passes

Rautins shoots

Gallinari shoots

LeBron guards dominant foward and facilitates

Amar'e does his thing

EDIT: Keep in mind that's just the first year than the Knicks get some more FA in 2011.

Edited by Fish7718

Rautins starts over Chandler? I'd quit life.

Was more of part as rotation but now that you mention it I do think I'd still keep rautins out there to start and bring Chandler off the bench because of Chandlers versatility he can come in and play G or F, he'd still play starters minutes and prolly more than Rautins. Of course this is all pending that Rautins actually can shoot in the NBA.