Kid Cudi - Erase Me

Celtics3420

If that's referring to the proposed GOOD Music pack then...it's not gunna happen lol.

It's referring to the rumor of Ye/Cudi/Sean releasing on the 14th. Even if it's not all on the same day, all 3 albums will be released pretty close to each other.

It's referring to the rumor of Ye/Cudi/Sean releasing on the 14th. Even if it's not all on the same day, all 3 albums will be released pretty close to each other.

Yes, that's what I said lol. I doubt they are even released within a week of each other - not that any one gives a [expletive] about Big Sean or Consequence. :lol:

Yes, that's what I said lol. I doubt they are even released within a week of each other - not that any one gives a [expletive] about Big Sean or Consequence. :lol:

haha yeah I'm just looking forward to Ye and Cudi's albums, I don't even care if they're going to be good, I know I'll like them.

If it comes in a pack, like buy all 4 for a discount type thing I might buy but I dunno.

lol, I actually have no idea where you are coming from. I feel like there no jonas brother feel, or even a 808& heartbreak feel. Total opposite. I would understand if Kid Cudi had his balls removed than have a huge bass line with more autotune going on. But from that, it had a nice more smooth flow and relaxing. His album wasn't my fav but was still listenable. His style is really different, not really into any Hip-Hop or rap genre but more in a genre that's open to more people

lol, I actually have no idea where you are coming from. I feel like there no jonas brother feel, or even a 808& heartbreak feel. Total opposite. I would understand if Kid Cudi had his balls removed than have a huge bass line with more autotune going on. But from that, it had a nice more smooth flow and relaxing. His album wasn't my fav but was still listenable. His style is really different, not really into any Hip-Hop or rap genre but more in a genre that's open to more people

[expletive]ing about a girl, guitar riffs, etc etc

Honestly man, no one cares what you have to say about music, or anything for that matter.. You don't like a song? Who cares, everyone else here does. Just keep your opinion to yourself because no matter how much YOU believe it yourself, your not the know-all-above-all musichead that you claim. Music is personal opinion, so NO ONE is right about what should be considered 'good' music or 'bad' music.

[expletive]ty, Disney Channel sounding guitar riffs and Mr. Hudson style voice inflection with [expletive]ty lyrics? Yeah.

There is nothing Disney about the riffs at all, if it was it would actually be more up beat and be on the radio already played 5 times every hour. and isn't even the level on Mr.Hudson has his on. I can give you the lyrics one, but really, with the "rap" today, its gold.

Then why do people respond to my posts? :lol:

If you don't want people to respond, then why post? If you're going to respond to someone, make sure it adds to the conversation and doesn't attempt to belittle someone for having a differing opinion.

There is nothing Disney about the riffs at all, if it was it would actually be more up beat and be on the radio already played 5 times every hour. and isn't even the level on Mr.Hudson has his on. I can give you the lyrics one, but really, with the "rap" today, its gold.

not sure what rap you listen to...everything is well in the hip-hop world

If you don't want people to respond, then why post? If you're going to respond to someone, make sure it adds to the conversation and doesn't attempt to belittle someone for having a differing opinion.

I could care less if people respond to my posts lol. I didn't respond to any body in this thread or "attempte to belittle their opinion", that would be you my friend. ^_^

I could care less if people respond to my posts lol. I didn't respond to any body in this thread or "attempte to belittle their opinion", that would be you my friend. ^_^

Yeah I'm totally telling people "your opinion doesn't matter cuz I know more on the subject"..