2010 All-Star Selection Show

Cobb

They had a Cardinals logo up when they announced Roy Halladay. TBS fail.

Cool to see some guys like Evan Meek and Arthur Rhodes make it. And as I predicted, Ryan Howard made it over Joey Votto (bring on the [expletive]ing and moaning). But, Charlie also took an extra Brave (Omar Infante) as one of his managers selections, but not Jayson Werth. Only 2 Phillies, so I don't want to hear it about Charlie being too favorable to his own guys.

They had a Cardinals logo up when they announced Roy Halladay. TBS fail.

Cool to see some guys like Evan Meek and Arthur Rhodes make it. And as I predicted, Ryan Howard made it over Joey Votto (bring on the [expletive]ing and moaning). But, Charlie also took an extra Brave (Omar Infante) as one of his managers selections, but not Jayson Werth. Only 2 Phillies, so I don't want to hear it about Charlie being too favorable to his own guys.

I think it's also kind of cool to see all the guys who have had Tommy John surgery. I think there is 4 pitchers on the NL pitching staff who have had it.

I was completely shocked when I heard Infante made it. I didn't think people outside Atlanta had heard of him.

WOW. The TBS coverage is absolutely brutal. On the ticker at the bottom of the screen for the AL starters, they have Vladimir Guerrero listed as an Angel. It's scrolled by at least 20 times and they still haven't fixed it. And they had Halladay listed as a Cardinal earlier. I almost forgot how terrible they are at baseball coverage.

WOW. The TBS coverage is absolutely brutal. On the ticker at the bottom of the screen for the AL starters, they have Vladimir Guerrero listed as an Angel. It's scrolled by at least 20 times and they still haven't fixed it. And they had Halladay listed as a Cardinal earlier. I almost forgot how terrible they are at baseball coverage.

Yeah, that's why I turned it off.

Kind of embarrassing that they're located in Atlanta. -_-

They probably confused Halladay with Holliday