Seattle Sounders FC vs. LA Galaxy

bigdog17k

I hate watching soccer. I can't get into it at all.

Its an acquired taste, if you dont like a sport then its just because its not of your taste, I dont like Baseball or American football because they arent sports I enjoy.

But I hate watching MLS, bigdog just wait for August for all the European leagues to start.

Game started at 10:35 pm, cause I picked LA in Streak for the Cash.

SWEET! I'm trying to load ESPN3.com but I'm running on a connection from across the lake. I always enjoy watching some Landon Donovan.

Yeah man, an own goal. That blows. If that guy hadn't got a touch on it Donovan would've score I think. I'm actually really liking this. Game runs so smooth unlike the World Cup where a foul is called every two minutes.

Yeah man, an own goal. That blows. If that guy hadn't got a touch on it Donovan would've score I think. I'm actually really liking this. Game runs so smooth unlike the World Cup where a foul is called every two minutes.

I know, I was thinking the same. High action too.

Its an acquired taste, if you dont like a sport then its just because its not of your taste, I dont like Baseball or American football because they arent sports I enjoy.

But I hate watching MLS, bigdog just wait for August for all the European leagues to start.

Do you know how much a season pass costs for the UEFA? Can we even buy it in the US?