Seattle Sounders FC vs. LA Galaxy

bigdog17k

Its an acquired taste, if you dont like a sport then its just because its not of your taste, I dont like Baseball or American football because they arent sports I enjoy.

But I hate watching MLS, bigdog just wait for August for all the European leagues to start.

Same goes for the English league? I can't wait to see Arsenal back in action.

Its an acquired taste, if you dont like a sport then its just because its not of your taste, I dont like Baseball or American football because they arent sports I enjoy.

But I hate watching MLS, bigdog just wait for August for all the European leagues to start.

I'm actually going to try to get into the premier leagues this year, seems like Barcelona is just gonna dominate the spanish premier league so I'm gonna watch the English Premier league and my boy Torres on Liverpool, how can you watch these games neway?

I'm actually going to try to get into the premier leagues this year, seems like Barcelona is just gonna dominate the spanish premier league so I'm gonna watch the English Premier league and my boy Torres on Liverpool, how can you watch these games neway?

Dont know, if you have GolTV/Fox soccer channel you can watch lots of Italian/Spanish/English league games, ESPN 2 also shows lots of premier league games. Barcelona could dominate the league but with Mourinho going to Real Madrid, I wouldnt say it is a sure thing. You can catch games on streams too.