Duhon Agrees To Four-Year, $15M Deal With Orlando

Cobb

I'm sure he would have signed a 2 year 10 mil contract. Or something similar.

Duhon signed with MLE money. MLE is roughly 4.5 million; we signed Duhon to 3.7 million so we still have some MLE money left over. Signing Fisher to 5 million a year first of all doesn't work anyway and second, gives us no room for anything other than minimum contracts. I don't see why there's so much negativity. Duhon is the best back up point guard we've had in years.

OWNED, the Knicks paid Duhon extra money to talk the Magic into signing him. Now the Magic are screwed because Duhon is absolute trash and IMO is no way a serviceable player. In fact he might be the most useless player in the NBA. One less team we have to worry about when we get Bron.

OWNED, the Knicks paid Duhon extra money to talk the Magic into signing him. Now the Magic are screwed because Duhon is absolute trash and IMO is no way a serviceable player. In fact he might be the most useless player in the NBA. One less team we have to worry about when we get Bron.

They can bench him if he is as rubbish as you said. It's not like the Magic are totally dependent on him.

I personally dig the signing. We got a pass first PG who can rack up assists, doesn't turn the ball over a lot, can shoot the 3. I am expecting him to fit well, don't know why people are so down on him.

So far this is what I've heard from a lot of writers. They say solid signing, never really followed him before so...

What's wrong with you guys..... how can you honestly say this guy got overpaid? Have you seen all of the other contacts so far this off season, this is probably the only signing this off season where the guy got exactly what he deserved and did not get overpaid.

I'm sure he would have signed a 2 year 10 mil contract. Or something similar.

2 year 10 million would be more than a 4 year 15 million dollar contract ... lol 1st grade math man.

5 mill a year or less than 4 mill a year.

I have a feeling you are going to regret saying that..

When the list is lmited to Jason Williams and Anthony Johnson and Rafer Alston for part of a season, somehow I don't think I'm going to regret it too much. It's been proven that he's efficient in running pick and rolls and shooting threes - the two things a player needs to be successful in the Orlando system. I think Duhon wiill be just finE.

When the list is lmited to Jason Williams and Anthony Johnson and Rafer Alston for part of a season, somehow I don't think I'm going to regret it too much. It's been proven that he's efficient in running pick and rolls and shooting threes - the two things a player needs to be successful in the Orlando system. I think Duhon wiill be just finE.

Lol @ you thinking Duhon is better than those options. You realize in a a shoot first offense he was only able to average 7 apg in 36 mins per night. Let me put it to you this way, HES NOT A GOOD PASSER, HE JUST PASSES, or chucks 3's.

What's wrong with you guys..... how can you honestly say this guy got overpaid? Have you seen all of the other contacts so far this off season, this is probably the only signing this off season where the guy got exactly what he deserved and did not get overpaid.

I don't think it's the worst signing ever but year he is over paid. Commiting 15 million dollars to Duhon is a joke over any amount of years besides maybe 15.

Edited by Fish7718