The Official "LeBron One Hour Announcement Special" Thread

Legacy

One last time...  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't act like you wouldn't do the same. If I made it to the NBA, got drafted to the Heat, and played there for 7 years and won nothing, screw Miami, I grew up here, but I am not chained to it. Same thing with Lebron, he wants to win, and he can't do it in Cleveland, he already tried for 7 years. He admits it.

Laker fans hijacking threads once again and annoying the rest of OTR

Just because Laker fans gave their thoughts about the subject at hand, they're hijacking the thread and annoying everyone else? Yeah no, we're not having any of that in here. Knock it off.

Don't act like you wouldn't do the same. If I made it to the NBA, got drafted to the Heat, and played there for 7 years and won nothing, screw Miami, I grew up here, but I am not chained to it. Same thing with Lebron, he wants to win, and he can't do it in Cleveland, he already tried for 7 years. He admits it.

I don't blame him at all.

They're predicted to be the #1 seed in the East. I forgot what the record was.

Projected 65 wins up from about 56 wins with just bosh and wade. Though the projection is usually conservative and Miami can easily beat the record 72 wins.

Laker fans hijacking threads once again and annoying the rest of OTR

?

1 person is considered Laker fans? It's funny cuz if it was anybody else you wouldnt have said nuttn

Can't wait to watch the trio play..as much as its gunna suck for the rest of the league.

• Like 1

It feels like the NBA and all the games that are going to be on TV will be 7 o clock game will be Heat vs. whoever and 10 o clock game will be Lakers vs whoever. everyone jump on a bandwagon because we aren't going to see any other teams on national TV for a WHILE.

It's true though that going to Miami makes them favorites to win the finals. Joining any other team would still make the Lakers favorites. They're probably going to mesh well too. I'm pretty sure that a lot of other free agents are dying to get to the Heat now for a free ring.

Lebron going to the Heat.....just voicing my opinion

personally, i think Lebron BASICALLY gave his legacy and brand up by going to the heat. I know they will go in as the NEW BIG 3, schooling the Eastern Conference to NBA Finals next year. Lebron won't be compare to MJ anymore because if he did win next year or years later, he NEEDED 2 SUPERSTARS to win.

I'm also very interested to know how Pat will surround the 3 with a mid-level and minimum contracts.

Also, this is D-Wade's Miami Heat team, I don't know if they can play together and sacrifice their own stats to win...since LEBRON IS ONLY 25 yrs old.

I know that they are doing the 08 Celtics Formula, but dude LeBron you are only 25 yrs old, when KG, Ray and Pierce did it they were in their prime early 30s.

The good thing about this is Heat is gona dominate years to come, and Miami Franchise just got 100$ millions richer.

have any of you guys digested this yet? i mean seriously did lebron really just leave his hometeam and go to the [expletive]ing heat with wade and bosh? this [expletive] happens in 2k10 not real life. WOW