The Official "LeBron One Hour Announcement Special" Thread

Legacy

One last time...  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Idk about that. Having three, huge superstars on one team bores me. I think it'd be awesome if the Knicks and Heat renewed their rivalry with LeBron/Amare vs. Wade/Bosh.

The East would be so much fun to watch (still loaded with the Magic and Celtics)

I just want to see someone else win a championship other than the Lakers. They've won too many.

I just want to see someone else win a championship other than the Lakers. They've won too many.

I agree with that, haha, for sure. But if Wade and Bosh AND LeBron go and win a ring next year, what does that say? Cool, the team with the three biggest stars won the championship. REAL exciting for a NBA fan standpoint.

Here it is... I just don't think it's Cleveland, with sensitivity to Cavs fans.

I just don't see a guy holding a 1 hr announcement (wonder what's the next 50 mins is all about) announcing: "I'm going to play with Cavs"... it just doesn't sound as big news as it would be if it's elsewhere. He could just say, "I'm staying in Cleveland."

But if he says "I'm staying in Cleveland"... how "good" would this conference news is? ESPN would lose credibility... what are they gonna feature in the next 50 mins? Saying why "LeBron thinks other cities suck and hometown is above everything else and that's why he chooses to stay"? It's just not a 1 hr news material.

What I'm predicting for sure is he won't play in Cleveland.

Edited by Snake

People talk about how much it would break the hearts of Cleveland if LeBron had a 1 hour special just to sign somewhere else.

I think it's possible that instead he'll show his gratitude towards his time in Cleveland, how much the city means to him, and that now is his time to move on. You know, to sweeten that sour taste.

He should go, I'm signing with the Cavs. Then ten seconds later say I'm kidding and sign with another team. That would be so [expletive]ed up. :lol:

LOL. then they have the live feed to the people in cleveland when he says yes then just kidding and watch them riot hahhaha

oh man this is more exciting than the NBA, NFL, and MLB championships put together. this is bigger than LIFE...

lebron must love his life, everyone cares basically who hes going to get the most money with. sigh...