Rumor: LeBron chooses the Heat

Guest STL10

Guest STL10

LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami, according to multiple sources that spoke with Newsday.

RealGM Note: The news of the 10-11 NBA salary cap being at $58.044M creates additional cap room for James, Wade and Bosh to get closer to a maximum contract.

James is scheduled to announce his final decision live on ESPN at 9:00 PM EST on Thursday.--Newsday

"Sources with knowledge of the situation indeed saying LeBron will join Wade and Bosh in Miami, barring a late change of heart"--ESPN

RealGM

Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. The new Big Three is here.--Alan Hahn

Edited by STL10

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest STL10

If Lebron signs in Miami, I'm going to rape, pillage, and plunder their entire city. Meet me at Flash's place if you're in.

I'm coming too bro.

On the outside, this is a huge competition in the writers world of who will report the LeBron signing first.

So far...

Ray Allen: Stein (ESPN)

Steve Blake: John Canzano (95.5 FM)

Carlos Boozer: J.A. Adande (ESPN)

Chris Bosh: Broussard (ESPN)

Chris Duhon: Ford (ESPN)

Channing Frye: Wojnarowski (Yahoo)

Rudy Gay: Wojnarowski (Yahoo)

Drew Gooden: Wojnarowski (Yahoo)

Amir Johnson: Spears (Yahoo)

Joe Johnson: Sekou Smith (NBA.com)

Darko Milicic: Ford (ESPN)

Dirk Nowitzki: Stein (ESPN)

Paul Pierce: Gary Washburn (Boston Globe)

John Salmons: Ford (ESPN)

Amar'e Stoudemire: Alan Hahn (Newsday)/David Aldridge (NBA.com)

Dwyane Wade: Broussard (ESPN)

Hakim Warrick: Spears (Yahoo)

Guest STL10

Breaking News on ESPN (On Bottom Line).

"Sources say all indications point to F LeBron James signing with Heat, ESPN's Chris Broussard reports."

:(

:springer:

LeBron's next show^

My main man Chris B saids

"Sources with knowledge of the situation indeed saying LeBron will join Wade and Bosh in Miami, barring a late change of heart"

I hope this isn't BS, cause im in heaven now.

Guest STL10

My main man Chris B saids

"Sources with knowledge of the situation indeed saying LeBron will join Wade and Bosh in Miami, barring a late change of heart"

I hope this isn't BS, cause im in heaven now.

Stephen A. was right!

Guest STL10

Stephen A deserves five fine [expletive] women at his bedside for the next month if he was right.

Yeah, but is he married?

Oh well, he'll take lessons from Tiger.

Edited by STL10

If Lebron signs in Miami, I'm going to rape, pillage, and plunder their entire city. Meet me at Flash's place if you're in.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w201/TaylrMayd/Funny%20Pics/StylinOnU.jpg

Dont believe it. I cant see Lebron being possibly the third option on offense ever.

Agree with this. He'll definitely be at least second fiddle. Wade is already the biggest player in the HISTORY of the franchise.

When guys like Chris Broussard, Adrian W, Marc Stein, Ric Bucher, Marc Spears are reporting you better believe it.

I feel bad for the Knicks :( I thought the Amare-and Melo next year plan works for LeBron. Feel neutral towards the Heat, but the Knicks don't deserve this hate.

Hope this is just smokescreen so the 1 hr news gets lives to hype.

James' family and friends are divided over his decision to play in Miami, according to sources. Opinions range from understanding his desire to play with All-Star teammates, to feelings that he is selling himself short by joining "Wade's team,'' to concerns that by playing on such a power-packed squad he will hurt his brand even if he wins championships.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5363055&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_5363055

ego ego ego ego ego ego ego