Rumor: LeBron chooses the Heat

Guest STL10

That makes no sense. The guy saids we offered Mike Miller 20 mil, yet we are confident Lebron will sign? We can't even afford Lebron until we get rid of Beasley.

These guys are all taking less money if you ask me. They're not stupid. They know it takes more than 3 guys to win a ring.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some more info I just got from people I know around the city.

Apparently there have been moving trucks at the house LeBron was rumored to have bought in Gables Estates this afternoon. There was also apparently an e-mail sent out to all the residents of the neighborhood saying that the house had been sold to LeBron and that for the residents to keep quiet about it.

http://miasportsguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/mansionpotam.png

This is his house apparently.

I love how he knew exactly where to find the biggest damn house in the area, it would have been smarter to get a house in Miami Beach though, he would be closer to the arena, and near the beach.

Season tickets are sold out. I hate Miami for things like this, the second we are good everyone wants to support the teams.

When the Marlins made the world series, every game was sold out, during the regular season, they can't even sell half the tickets. The only loyal fan base is the Dolphins.

Where do you hear this from?

I seriously feel like this is all too good to be true, I am gonna expect him to say Cavs, just so I don't feel let down if he does.

Where do you hear this from?

I seriously feel like this is all too good to be true, I am gonna expect him to say Cavs, just so I don't feel let down if he does.

Its no secret down here. Go look on different boards having to do with Miami sports.

*reverse physiology* Lebron will not play here, Lebron will play in Cleveland, NO Lebron, I would rather have Beasley

Alright, now we gotta wait until 9