Will you hate the Heat if they get LeBron?

Guest STL10

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Four long [expletive] years, we have Dwyane Wade. If we had a scrub team I wouldn't expect anything, but with Wade, every season was a chance to win. I feel we underachieved.

Maybe I worded it wrong, but I have been waiting for us to be a favorite again, cause tbh, I like the feeling. It feels good knowing you can compete for the title.

In this topic: Frightened Laker fans and sour New York fans.

Noone would be hating him if he went to a traditionally bad team such as the Clippers(even though their roster would actually be pretty good).

Welcome to the Heat fan base, how have your first 3 days been?

• Like 1

Noone would be hating him if he went to a traditionally bad team such as the Clippers(even though their roster would actually be pretty good).

1) Laker fans arent frightened.

2) Lebron is running scared to DWade and Bosh.

Edited by kingfish

• Owner

:rolleyes:

He's still in the East, with three other dominant title contenders. We are headed to the Finals. I could care less about Miami...and you can trust me when I say that, just as much as when I said I wasn't afraid of Boston after the third quarter in Game 7.

Truth be told, I would've been more afraid of Wade being paired with just LeBron, and the Heat having more room to sign really, really good free agents. Enter Bosh, exit money, exit bigs that can defend. You really have no idea how much I don't care about the Heat.

http://thelakersnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/40616-lakers-are-the-best-team-in-the-world-wade

Wade will even tell you.

i dont hate the heat. i hate that there are 3 super stars on the one team. because more than likely other players will follow and instead of having a league full of good teams (i.e like the west) there are gonna be 2-4 super teams and the rest will be sub par teams.

imo i think its bad for the owners and NBA

Noone here is saying the Heat are the best team in the world CURRENTLY. However by the end of the year I am very confident the team will have acquired the savvy veterans and chemistry needed to win it all and dethrone the Lakers sending Phil "Colonel Sanders" Jackson into retirement in a disapointed state of mind. Tough to acquire a base of players better than Wade-Bron-Bosh though.

• Like 1

Before Lbron made the decision, I was really hoping he didn't pick Miami. I just thought it would be unfair for superstars to build there own team. But now that it is official, I like the idea. I think it is going to be fun for the league, and the Eastern Conference. The East is going to be fun next year, especially the playoffs. We have five really good squads, which means two of them will be matched up in the first round. Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Chicago, and Boston. Can't wait!

Noone here is saying the Heat are the best team in the world CURRENTLY. However by the end of the year I am very confident the team will have acquired the savvy veterans and chemistry needed to win it all and dethrone the Lakers sending Phil "Colonel Sanders" Jackson into retirement in a disapointed state of mind. Tough to acquire a base of players better than Wade-Bron-Bosh though.

+1 Agree with all of the post. Great post