Bosh Compared His Time In Toronto As a Wolf In a Cage

Who's worse, Bosh or Bron?

I absolutely hate James leaving Cleveland and hate him playing alongside Wade and Bosh (mainly Wade) even more but at least James hasn't made these kinds of comments about his former team and is handling his departure with much more class. Bosh has basically been making comments like these ever since becoming a free agent and then he thanks the Toronto fans only to make another comment like this one directed towards Toronto.

• Owner

I'm going to be honest when I say this: I'm sort of glad we didn't trade Bynum and Odom for Bosh. Although I think it makes our team better (mainly because Bynum's health sucks), I can't stand Bosh anymore...and I would rather risk losing Bynum to an injury again, because if he doesn't get injured, we are a much better team.

I'll be there the first game booing Bosh and LeBron. Anyone care to join?

:lol:

Will you pay for my plane ticket to Toronto?

Pretty please?

:lol:

Bosh been a party animal ever since this summer started. I always thought he was this quiet guy that was a class act but he been talking a lot crap lately.

He was a class act when he firt came into the league. He was a young, shy, computer loving slightly nerdy kid who just so happened to be pretty competant at basketball. Media around the Raptors compared his demeanor to that of Tim Duncan (doesn't talk a lot and does his business on the court etc...).

Then when Carter got traded and the team was basically handed to him on a silver platter, his personality started to change. Whether it was his new found fame (being selected to All-Star games, making All-NBA 2nd Team etc...) or this was his true personality finally showing through, who knows, but once Carter was moved and the team was handed to him, he started changing.

None of it was ever as bad as these past few months on Twitter though. If he wouldn't have made all of these comments I'm sure he would still be cheered his first trip back to Toronto, but you can pretty much forget about that now. I live in British Columbia so I don't know the mood around the Toronto area, but judging from the reception of him around message boards that I read and even the media that covers the team, it sounds like he will be getting a Carter-esque reception when he comes back to the ACC.

Should be entertaining to say the least seeing the Raptor fans boo Bosh with all of their hearts while looking up at the scoreboard and seeing that they are down by 50 and then starting to drink theirselves into a suicidal depression after realizing that Andrea Bargnani is now the best player on the team. :lol:

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I will definitely be at the first game vs the Heat booing the [expletive] out of Bosh everytime he touches it, even though I'm not mad at him (similar to VC) the atmosphere will be funny/awesome.

Anyways, I have a feeling LBJ and Wade might not like Bosh much during the season, he seems more focused on getting noticed on ESPN then getting better (this wasn't the case last couple of years, he made some major improvements)... he is also a ballstopper offensively, Wade and LBJ will make the extra pass but Bosh is prone to high volume turnovers and is more of an isolation scorer... unless he adjusts his game I can see Wade/LBJ getting annoyed at his constant jumpshot, lack of defense and turnovers.

I actually think nobody should go. They made this trio to draw attention to themselves so the correct response instead of booing would be just nobody show up.

I know that's impossible but if I was a billionaire, I'd buy up all the tickets so that Chris Bosh's welcome home party has zero fans.

Bosh, you're not a player that can change a team, fact.

reminded me of ...despite all my rage im still just a rat in a cage

SO awesome.