Spurs Re-Sign Matt Bonner To 4 Year Deal

Eric__Smith

Sources indicating to me that Matt Bonner has re-signed with the Spurs on a new 4-year deal

I trust Eric Smith on this as if I recall correctly, him and Bonner were pretty tight during Bonner's time in Toronto and have kept in touch after he was traded. There was talk about Bonner wanting to return to Toronto so that also adds to the validity to this as it means that Bonner and Toronto won't have ae reunion.

I wonder if Bonner will get overpaid or if Buford will put an end to the run of drastically overpaid big men signings this summer.

• 2 weeks later...

I trust Eric Smith on this as if I recall correctly, him and Bonner were pretty tight during Bonner's time in Toronto and have kept in touch after he was traded. There was talk about Bonner wanting to return to Toronto so that also adds to the validity to this as it means that Bonner and Toronto won't have ae reunion.

I wonder if Bonner will get overpaid or if Buford will put an end to the run of drastically overpaid big men signings this summer.

There is never a price too high when it comes to Bon-Bon. :)