Report: Iverson in 'serious' talks with Clips

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bR96TId16dmz/261x.jpg

Report: Iverson in 'serious' talks with Clips

Free agent guard Allen Iverson is said to be in heavy discussions about signing with the Clippers.

Lisa Dillman, who covers the Clips for the L.A. Times, said via Twitter that talks are "very serious," and that a source close to Iverson wasn't authorized to comment further. Iverson to the Clippers might put some fans in the stands, but it would be hard to imagine the value of Eric Gordon not taking a substantial hit. Stay tuned. Jul. 13 - 7:39 pm et

---

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Headlines.aspx?sport=NBA&hl=116829

Baron Davis, Allen Iverson, Eric Gordan, Al Thorton and Blake Griffin...is there enough shots to go around with that lineup?

Edited by Dash

Wow If Iverson goes I'm definitely going to see some Clipper games. I get Clipper tickets for free every year. That would be awesome to see Allen Iverson. Clippers would then contended for a playoff spot in the range from 5 to 8 :lol:

Why would you guys go to a Clippers game to see Iverson? He sux. I'd go to see Griffin...

Like I said I'll go see Allen Iverson if he signs I get free tickets to see Clippers every year cause at the place I work at is a youth center and Clippers donate their tickets to us every year.

Edited by magicbalala245

Baron and Monta got along well being two shoot first players and the Warriors were a pretty good team. Though I don't know how this will affect Gordon's development.

Edited by Ya Dig!