John Wall makes Summer League debut tonight

Anyone else going to watch it? I'm getting it on my local feed so I don't know how many of you have NBA TV but it should be aired there. I can't wait for this game.

I'm also looking forward to see McGee and his new apparently "polished" game he worked on over the offseason. Plus we can finally see Trevor Booker in action. I personally have never seen him play but he seems like a really tough competitor.

Guest STL10

Minor groin pull, he's fine now.

Alright, that's good because I wanna see him dominate. If Roddy B dropped 28 in the summer league, then Wall is gonna get 50.

He's just a little careless as a ball handler. I loved his decision making for most of his assists. He was finding McGee all night long.

I only watched the 4th quarter, and from what I saw, he seemed too focused on McGee and less so on the rest of his teammates. His dishes to McGee did not impress me. Those type of guys are very easy to find assists, especially when there isn't a center of similar size that knows how to stop him.

Right now, Wall seems to only know one speed, which is not a good thing. He has to learn how to keep the defenders off balance by changing speeds, catching defenders off guard, and making himself less predictable. He forces drives too much, and constantly hopes the refs will bail him out, instead finding other means to create space.

He lacks craftiness, ball control, change of speed, and overall decision making.

As I said. He's got a lot to learn.

Wall is probably one of the smartest, most mature rookies you'll find in this league..

His turnovers don't bother me, he made a few careless mistakes here and there, but the rest of his TO's came off of trying to set up plays for his teammates. He looked to score, but at the same time, was setting up players. It's exactly what we need in Washington

Wall is probably one of the smartest, most mature rookies you'll find in this league..

His turnovers don't bother me, he made a few careless mistakes here and there, but the rest of his TO's came off of trying to set up plays for his teammates. He looked to score, but at the same time, was setting up players. It's exactly what we need in Washington

Most of his turnovers came in the 1st quarter so should expect less in the 2nd game.

Most of his turnovers came in the 1st quarter so should expect less in the 2nd game.

Yeah and he got a few bogus ones like stepping over the line, etc. It probably will be a problem in his rookie year, but that should be expected.