The Warriors have a bright future

I really like the direction this team is headed. Not just because they happened to sign one of my favorite players on the Heat team, but also the way this team looks on paper.

PG: Stephen Curry

SG: Mota Ellis

SF: Dorell Wright

PF: David Lee

C: Andris Biedrins

BENCH: Reggie Williams, Ekpe Udoh, Brandon Wright, Charlie Bell, Dan Gadzuric

They are very young, with nobody in the starting line up exceeding the age of 27. They are athletic. They have nice perimeter defenders, as well as some decent interior D in Andris Biedrins and Ekpe Udoh. They are filled with shooters, scorers, and playmakers. They also have some very capable rebounders.

Really, they have it all. I wouldn't be surprised to see them make the playoffs next year, and continually improve throughout each passing year.

They need a new coach... there is talent there but as long as they keep playing the way they do it won't work. But yes, Monta and Curry are a solid backcourt and Lee is a good offensive threat in the front court, Biedrins is a good player on the defensive end, don't really see where Wright fits in really.... but there is certainly talent there, I just don't think Nelson is the one who will help them realize it.

IMO, the bench still needs some big help, but you have a good assessment here. If Biedrins can go back to the form he was prior to his injury and have his confidence go back up, the Warriors will be great in the front-court. I'm not hating the Udoh pick as much anymore, just because I see him helping us out on what we need the most: defense and rebounding.

Ellis and Curry still need better chemistry, but I think it can work depending on how Nellie manages them. If we had a different coach, I really think we would be somewhat of a decent team. I wish we had a coach similar to Scott Brooks: a young coach that grows with the young team and becomes a great teacher. Nellie is not the coach he once was, and it clearly shows.

I hope we re-sign Morrow or get someone else besides just Dorell Wright, and we could see the Warriors in the playoffs this season depending on how bad they actually want it.

they really have a bright future. they got lucky getting David Lee because this guy is going to become one of the best center of the NBA. He said he was practicing and shooting 500 three point shots per day so he's going to become a Dirk Nowitzki type of player.

Curry Ellis and Lee are going to be a great duo