Most disappointing player of the World Cup?

Cobb

Jozy Altidore is only 20 yrs old, his performance was disappointing but you can't be too mad at him. Torres was def disappointing but can be explained by an injury, my most disappointing was Ronaldo, he was so quiet and he was healthy.

Jozy Altidore is only 20 yrs old, his performance was disappointing but you can't be too mad at him. Torres was def disappointing but can be explained by an injury, my most disappointing was Ronaldo, he was so quiet and he was healthy.

Agreed with both Torres and Ronaldo. I was expecting big thing out of Ronaldo considering he had a solid World Cup in 2006.

Wayne Rooney by far, Torres was obviously a disappointment but its no surprise, he had 0 goals in qualifying too. Everyone knows Ronaldo isnt as good at Portugal as he is for Real Madrid.

Rooney had 9 goals in 9 games in qualifying, but in the entire World Cup, he has 0.

Though he was injured and never at 100 percent Torres kinda disappointed me. Dude's a beast and couldnt find the back of the net.

I was going to say the same, I was disappointed by his play but as we saw in the last minute of the finals injuries has alot to do with that.

Definetly Rooney, that fukn twat. Glad to see his constant complaining and whining to the refs didn't pay out as his country was sent home in the first round.

lolz.

You're definitely Scottish or Irish

Edited by Yugodamus

c.ronaldo

rooney

torres

although i guess 2 of them weren't 100% so then you're left with c.ronaldo, even though he didn't have nani and deco and stuff, he should've done way better

Edited by Clutch

Every player on Italy and France

Torress can't even be considered in this thread simply because of the fact his team won the entire world cup

These are both absolutely ridiculous views on the subject. Are you being serious with these? Why can't a player be considered a disappointment because his team was the best team in the tournament? Why does every player have to be painted with the same brush because there teams were absolutely terrible.