F - Micah Downs

F - Tiny Gallon

F - Darnell Jackson

F - Larry Sanders

F - Deron Washington

C - John Bryant

C - Sean Williams

Wow... lost in OT on a buzzer beater! 73-72. :wacko:

I was really impressed with Deron Washington and Darnell Jackson tonight. They combined for 28 points and 15 rebounds. I didn't really think Jackson would have a spot on this team but if he can keep this level of play up I'm sure we can find some minutes for him throughout the season.

Larry Sanders is obviously very raw offensively. He missed a lot of close shots and even a few layup attempts. However, he showed that he is a solid rebounder by grabbing seven boards to go along with three blocks. He's a very active player as he's usually the one leading the fast break. He never gives up on a play either.

Oh yeah... and Tiny Gallon nailed a 3. :dribble:

Yes! Larry Sanders has range! Two threes, one that just put us into OT again! :dribble:

EDIT: [expletive]. With .07 we lose again. We just can't catch a breack at the end of the game. Two heartbreaking losses in SL now.

Edited by Jenneral

Yes! Larry Sanders has range! Two threes, one that just put us into OT again! :dribble:

EDIT: [expletive]. With .07 we lose again. We just can't catch a breack at the end of the game. Two heartbreaking losses in SL now.

:lol:

just saw the highlights shouldnt of counted though. however it is SL so not like it matters. nevertheless looked like it woulda been a good game to watch

:lol:

just saw the highlights shouldnt of counted though. however it is SL so not like it matters. nevertheless looked like it woulda been a good game to watch

Yeah... oh well. The W/L don't matter at all.

I can't wait to see how Sanders plays when he has a decent PG running the show. It's going to be interesting to see how he fits into our plans in his first year.

0-3 in summer league now. Oh well.

Here is Sander's stats through the first three games:

33.6 minutes

13.0 points @ 42.5% FG

9.3 rebounds

1.3 assists

4.0 TO

2.0 steals

2.7 blocks

Not bad considering we have no competent guards on the floor with him.