Q-Rich to Orlando

Quentin Richardson has agreed in principle to a multi-year contract with the Magic, according to Yahoo! Sports.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NBA&id=695&line=137769&spln=1

No details on the contract yet.

I'm assuming this means Barnes is gone. Not sure if this seals Redick's fate in Orlando or not.

Wow! Interesting. Don't know anything about him except he shot the 3 very well last season, a lot better than Barnes. Don't think we'll be resigning Barnes now, oh well, I enjoyed his play and toughness. I'll be rooting for him unless he goes to the Heat or Lakers. Still get the feeling we'll resign Redick though.

Q-Rich is a great 3pt shooter and a surprisingly good defender. If I was in Orlando I would just hope he comes into the season in-shape, something he has struggled to do since his Phoenix days.

Didn't Reddick sign a deal with Chicago recently? And Barnes was speculated to leave as early as Orlando's exit from the Playoffs.

I'm happy with Richardson as well. Two low-key, but very good signings in a row for us.

They said Redick signed an offer sheet with Chicago, but I guess the Magic have a chance to match it or something. I haven't heard anything official about him joining the Bulls.

They said Redick signed an offer sheet with Chicago, but I guess the Magic have a chance to match it or something. I haven't heard anything official about him joining the Bulls.

Just saw that Reddick signed the offer sheet for 3 years/$19 million. It doesn't seem reasonable to pay Reddick $6-6.5 million per year on average. But Otis Smith overpayed to get Brandon Bass and Marcin Gortat last off-season so anything is possible.