1) Los Angeles Dodgers—Vin Scully

Bottom 5:

5) Washington Nationals—Bob Carpenter and Rob Dibble

4) Cleveland Indians—Matt Underwood and Rick Manning

3) Tampa Bay Rays—Dewayne Staats and Kevin Kennedy

2) Cincinnati Reds—Thom Brennaman and Jeff Brantley

1) Chicago White Sox—Ken "Hawk" Harrelson and Steve Stone

Source

I was pretty surprised Gary Keith and Ron were #2, impressive, no surprises @ #1 for each list lol

Hawk is very difficult to listen to as a non-White Sox fan. If I were a Sox fan I'd love him, but that mega-homer act is VERY annoying.

Kind of surprised the Phillies booth didn't make bottom 5. From the 1st through 3rd, and 7th through 9th innings, when it is Tom McCarthy and Chris Wheeler, it is basically unlistenable. It is good from the 4th-6th when Gary Matthews is in the booth though. Ugh, I miss Harry K.

Guest STL10

^ lol you're better off just picking a random fan out of the crowd and handing them the mic for the game, you might even get less homerism

Speaking of homers how about Jerry Remy?

Speaking of homers how about Jerry Remy?

What the hell are you talking about?

You can call Tommy Heinson(Celtics broadcaster) and Jack Edwards(Bruins broadcaster) homers and I wouldn't argue with that, but Jerry Remy is by far the farthest thing from a homer, and is probably the best in the business, but Vin Scully has been around for ages. Jerry Remy compliments the opposing teams more than he does the Red Sox, so you need to learn what you are talking about.

It's alright though, you'll hear Remy saying, "Home-run Albert Pujols, as the Red Sox extend their lead" in a year or two. :lol: .

Guest STL10

What the hell are you talking about?

You can call Tommy Heinson(Celtics broadcaster) and Jack Edwards(Bruins broadcaster) homers and I wouldn't argue with that, but Jerry Remy is by far the farthest thing from a homer, and is probably the best in the business, but Vin Scully has been around for ages. Jerry Remy compliments the opposing teams more than he does the Red Sox, so you need to learn what you are talking about.

It's alright though, you'll hear Remy saying, "Home-run Albert Pujols, as the Red Sox extend their lead" in a year or two. :lol: .

Fat chance of Albert leaving St.Louis.

He has a daughter with down-syndrome, a mansion in LaDue, the Pujols family foundation, and a heavy admiration for Stan Musial.

Albert will never leave St.Louis because he isn't an idiot moron like LeBron James.

For the record, I think local announcers HAVE to be homers. I want my local announcers to be homers. Hawk just takes it to an unnecessarily annoying level.

For the record, I think local announcers HAVE to be homers. I want my local announcers to be homers. Hawk just takes it to an unnecessarily annoying level.

I agree for the most part, radio announcers for sure..

I love how people say Hawk is the biggest homer, yeah he is who cares. Not like Remy, and Kay arn't. BS list, like I care what GQ has to say... stick to your fashion for men or wtvr.

http://telepromptedanthems.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/u-mad1.jpg

• 1 year later...