NCAA Football 11

trutrojan8

NCAA is miles ahead of Madden, in my opinion. I'm not getting Madden for at least another year, not until they fix the more then glaring errors in both gameplay and effects. NCAA has done more to increase marketability of their product over the last few years and have taken big big strides.

Pre-ordered it a few weeks ago...but since LeBron announced he was coming to Miami on Thursday I've spent like $200 on alcohol meaning I have nothing to use for this game.

NCAA is miles ahead of Madden, in my opinion. I'm not getting Madden for at least another year, not until they fix the more then glaring errors in both gameplay and effects. NCAA has done more to increase marketability of their product over the last few years and have taken big big strides.

NCAA has looked like players had poles stuck up their [expletive] for the last few years. NCAA has always and will always be Madden's little brother, because they don't get Madden's features until the next year

I enjoy the NCAA series, but each year I find I like Madden much more.

Madden > NCAA Football

No, it's really not.

Look at the in-depth features NCAA has implemented this year. Cut scenes, they're finally learning how to use their ESPN right, beautiful integration, it looks awesome. Madden has tried to do it before and they can't because it's really a second rate product.

The Madden producers want to come up with these things like making us wait 30 seconds for a yard measurement I can tell myself. Or they want me to look at this guy trying to sell shirts at a stand before a game? Honestly, who cares about that? All they've done in the past three years is polish up terrible gameplay and the Online Franchise was a complete joke last year. It was horribly done, ESPECIALLY compared to NCAA.

This year, NCAA has made it feel like a football game for once. They've done a great job of integrating real football IQ into the game.

Case in point: I ran a power play over right tackle in an offset I-Form. In years past, that would get totally blown up by the defensive end who were ungodly powerful and I'd lose two or three years or barely get back to the LOS. This season, the right tackle and the fullback actually kicked out the end and I ran for a great 6 yard gain and a first down. It's all about realism, and NCAA has it. Madden does not.

Case in point: I ran a power play over right tackle in an offset I-Form. In years past, that would get totally blown up by the defensive end who were ungodly powerful and I'd lose two or three years or barely get back to the LOS. This season, the right tackle and the fullback actually kicked out the end and I ran for a great 6 yard gain and a first down. It's all about realism, and NCAA has it. Madden does not.

Lol I run that play in Madden all the time, it's one of my favorite plays usually it works so idk what your talking about

Lol I run that play in Madden all the time, it's one of my favorite plays usually it works so idk what your talking about

It was an example. And I'm talking about NCAA, they've taken the time to actually improve their run blocking, the way the offensive lines interact in the trenches. It's something that Madden just doesn't grasp. Madden is always about all these cool new features they've added when all they've really needed to do is fix the gameplay and make Franchise run like Madden 05 and 06.

It's just the same product every year and they try to sell us on some minor addition as they try to blow it out of proportion.

Edited by iBoldin

It was an example. And I'm talking about NCAA, they've taken the time to actually improve their run blocking, the way the offensive lines interact in the trenches. It's something that Madden just doesn't grasp. Madden is always about all these cool new features they've added when all they've really needed to do is fix the gameplay and make Franchise run like Madden 05 and 06.

It's just the same product every year and they try to sell us on some minor addition as they try to blow it out of proportion.

That's because the Madden product is so good all they need is a couple minor additions