NCAA Football 11

trutrojan8

Just got my revenge on LSU. I played them earlier and i lost 31-17. I played a terrible game with Pryor. He had 1 Td and threw 5 ints and i dont know how i was still in this game when i threw int at end.

The rematch i beat them 42-31. I was DOWN.. 31-14 and came back to a 35-31 lead and LSU was about score. They were in the 20 yard line in my zone and made a big int td to seal the game. Tough game tho. Both games i played at LSU. I played on All-American since im not quite ready for Heisman.

Honestly NCAA is way too easy for me, idk if they changed it, but last year I ran the spread offense with Penn State and it was a joke if no one was open I could just run with Clark and chances are someone would get open. I scored on every possesion Vs Miami.

man i wish i had the cash to get this game. just not working enough right now to go out and spend 60 dolllars on a video game.

on the topic of madden 07, 08, and 09 were the worst. they were pretty disappointing IMO. but madden 10 was the by far the best football game ive ever played.

Love this game more then last years, much better gameplay and presentation.

We need to get an online dynasty going on 360.

Nd Lkr do u dive a lot for tackles? Because I used to do that last year nd the arm tackles are harder to actually land this year, hit stick does work quite well long as you aren't against a large or rly skilled running back.

• 2 weeks later...