Teflon Don

JYD

Very solid mainstream album. "Free Mason" is pretty sick, and I love the production on "Maybach Music III".

No sir.

Yes. Ross released the album of the year so far.

Ross has always been releasing good music for years.

Solid mainstream album? This album is not mainstream, lol. :huh:

Yes. Ross released the album of the year so far.

Ross has always been releasing good music for years.

Solid mainstream album? This album is not mainstream, lol. :huh:

The album is most definitely mainstream. Rick Ross is a mainstream artist. Any common person who listens to hip hop on the radio knows who Ross is and can name several songs by him or with him on it. There's at least two songs that will likely get radio play from this album alone. That's mainstream.

Revolutions Per Minute, Distant Relatives, How I Got Over, Recovery, and probably The Adventures of Bobby Ray are all better albums that have been released so far this year, IMO.

You can't be serious...

The Adventures of Bobby Ray was a whole lot more creative (though comparative to Andre 3K) and B.o.B was a whole lot more involved with the actual production and composition of the album than Ross was with Teflon Don. Plus, B.o.B's album had better lyrical content by a good bit, IMO, as far as the messages he had in some of his songs even though his style isn't too sophisticated. It's a pretty close comparison, but I'd definitely give TAOBR the advantage over Teflon Don.

Edited by kadillak

The Adventures of Bobby Ray was a whole lot more creative (though comparative to Andre 3K) and B.o.B was a whole lot more involved with the actual production and composition of the album than Ross was with Teflon Don. Plus, B.o.B's album had better lyrical content by a good bit, IMO, as far as the messages he had in some of his songs even though his style isn't too sophisticated. It's a pretty close comparison, but I'd definitely give TAOBR the advantage over Teflon Don.

I'd have to say I disagree with that. B.O.B makes enjoyable music, but as far as rap goes, Rick Ross is a better rapper. The production on his songs are better. The beats are better. I much rather listen to Teflon Don then The Adventures of Bobby Ray. And IMO you can't compare Andre 3000 to B.O.B....B.O.B. can't rap IMO.

With that said, I did enjoy listening to BOB's album, it had some fun songs that I enjoyed, but I didn't think from a rap standpoint it was anything great. And that album was just as mainstream as Teflon Don...

TEFLON DON LINK by the way:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y2ZZJQST

This album is boring.

hows it boring? tbh its one of the most entertaining albums of the year? not the best lyrically but production wise n entertainment wise prob the best