OTRA Games and Rules

Poe

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to play, let me know. In this thread, PM, XBL message... I'm ready to play.

If you still want to play, I'm game.

ew dash u play like a scum bag

:lol: Good game Fish.

Just one more game...

When u missed a wide open lay up I gave the ball back to you then I was moving all my players out of the way despite being down 14-4, when I miss one down 50-20 you don't....sad...

Ah I didn't notice that, I should have paid more attention. Sorry for acting like a jerk Fish, I'll try to be more careful next time. I appreciate that you played like a good sport.

Good game, dabearfan. For future reference, you may want to try playing more of a team game.. Taking 45 shots with Rose didn't seem to work very well for you :lol:

BTW, <3 George Hill.

Also, lmao at the invisible foul on Hinrich on Wade :lol: Too bad I can't upload it, though.

Edited by Poe

Good game Poe. You managed to shut down Yao and Brooks/Ariza were no good either, somehow kept it close but Gallinari killed me.

Yao had an awful game, but he was still there for you defensively. He's really a game changer, he kept me from going inside very much.

Wade wasn't playing well either, but that's probably because I kept shooting jumpers with him. Had I gone inside more, maybe I would have played better with him, but then again he'd face Yao...

K-Mart was stroking the second half. His three shooting kept the game close.

BTW, don't quit when the game takes a while to finish. It's a glitch in 2K, but after 30 or 45 seconds or so the game will end.

Yeah but the league already started. When we start the next one definitely be sure to sign up. :)

Most def. :) but imma have to wait for 2k11 cause I sold my 2k10 to gamestop cause my friend broke it.

My bro decided to be a [expletive] and take our 360 to his friends place for the day and possibly tomorrow. Ugh I didn't even get to play one game this week yet.