OTRA Games and Rules

Poe

Gg Thunder. Even though you tried to take charges all the way up the court. :rolleyes:

I did that when you would hack me with the steal button every time I passed the ball no matter what kind of pass it was... and somehow Vince Carter was playing like he was 23 years old again...

All in all, you played well, but you really gotta go easy on mashing that steal button.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did that when you would hack me with the steal button every time I passed the ball no matter what kind of pass it was... and somehow Vince Carter was playing like he was 23 years old again...

All in all, you played well, but you really gotta go easy on mashing that steal button.

Yeah...I was kinda pissed too bout that

Anyways, anyone want a game against my Nuggs?

Also, anyone got a mic?

Edited by Zolor23

Alright thanks. You played really well also, you had 12 blocks!

Yeah...I was kinda pissed too bout that

Anyways, anyone want a game against my Nuggs?

Also, anyone got a mic?

I do, I would have used it, but I could hear you breathing through my TV and I didn''t want to deal with that :lol:

I do, I would have used it, but I could hear you breathing through my TV and I didn''t want to deal with that :lol:

oh, srry. I lost the fuzzy thing...whatever tat is called

alos, why is everyone I challenge busy?

Edited by Zolor23

Steal success has been down to 39 and the steal attribute has been down to 41, if you haven't checked already. On-ball steals should be rare. If he is stealing passes, then it's up to you to be more careful.

There's not much I can do with people playing well with particular players. It's a video game after all. I can score 30 with Dorell Wright whenever I want to.

JWaLL, please cut down on the full-court charges. I don't want to make a big deal out of this, but I'm going to have to warn you if people are complaining.

KF, I want to make a trade or two first before I start playing.

I think a bigger concern is to tell people to stop mashing the X button to intercept every single pass or steal the ball down low...

That can annoy me too, but how the heck do I make a rule for that? "No pressing the X button too much"? I think it's best that there are no rules for stealing.

all right, I'm intrested in Wade. Wade, Chalmers + Filler For PP, Nate + Rondo

No thanks at the trade.

If anyone really wants to play me, I'll play a practice game. A game that won't count to either of our records. I remember that was possible in 2K9, but I'm not sure how to do it here. If I can't figure it out, then I'll just reset the game when it's over.

No thanks at the trade.

If anyone really wants to play me, I'll play a practice game. A game that won't count to either of our records. I remember that was possible in 2K9, but I'm not sure how to do it here. If I can't figure it out, then I'll just reset the game when it's over.

Send a custom challenge

Whoever is the Blazers should be kicked out of this league... Drawing full court charges EVERY SINGLE [expletive]ING TIME I bring the ball up. Draping over my shoulder trying to steal the ball, hacking the steal button, standing in front of my inbounder every time I try to inbound the ball. This was seriously by far the cheesiest player I've ever played against.

Alright looks like I cant play any more games for a while. Ive already played all the active guys except for Poe. And I dont feel like playing custom game unless they count.

For some reason it wont let me play guru though, it just keeps giving me an error message or "this game cannot be started." I need to play the Hawks, Rockets, Celtics, Heat, Mavericks. Grizzlies, Spurs.

I can play now that Guru lagged out...gg for that minute we played...Anyways, I just traded Billups, Petro and Melo for Rondo, PP, and Nate

wow my bad dude, that usually never happens to me but my whole street lost their internet connection for a while