OTRA Games and Rules

Poe

Whoever is the Blazers should be kicked out of this league... Drawing full court charges EVERY SINGLE [expletive]ING TIME I bring the ball up. Draping over my shoulder trying to steal the ball, hacking the steal button, standing in front of my inbounder every time I try to inbound the ball. This was seriously by far the cheesiest player I've ever played against.

:lol: That's Prodigy...and why does the full court charges not surprise me? :lol:

Edit: And the standing in front the inbounder. He was great at inbound stealing, but that is allowed. But yeah, that [expletive] gets annoying.

Edited by TheHutch

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever is the Blazers should be kicked out of this league... Drawing full court charges EVERY SINGLE [expletive]ING TIME I bring the ball up. Draping over my shoulder trying to steal the ball, hacking the steal button, standing in front of my inbounder every time I try to inbound the ball. This was seriously by far the cheesiest player I've ever played against.

I have to second this, he didn't do it every time, but he did do both those things most of the times I had the ball, but you can find ways past it

EDIT: Then sending me a message "Lucky kid"? Wow.

Edited by Zolor23

Lol Fish that was a weird game. From Curry's Jordanesque dunk, to Gallo getting "blocked", and the ref refusing to give the inbounder the ball lol. Good game though.

Did a guy block him from a couple ft away? That's what happened to me and Poe

LMAO.... I did ONE full court charge and that was on accident. Stop crying just because you got your [expletive] kicked kid.

LMAO.... I did ONE full court charge and that was on accident. Stop crying just because you got your [expletive] kicked kid.

No you didn't... you did it every single play. And hacked me up the court with the steal button holding onto my back. I'm not the only one who has complained about it.

Oh, and don't call me kid, kid...

I have to second this, he didn't do it every time, but he did do both those things most of the times I had the ball, but you can find ways past it

EDIT: Then sending me a message "Lucky kid"? Wow.

Cuz you are a kid and you got lucky... simple right.

And whats up with the [expletive]ing going around here? I did it once on accident and these two kids are crying. :lol:

Lol Fish that was a weird game. From Curry's Jordanesque dunk, to Gallo getting "blocked", and the ref refusing to give the inbounder the ball lol. Good game though.

How bout TD crossing Westbrook :glasses:

Ya, Curry has B in but for some reason he's absolute trash, you got a taste of The McGrady Show imagine I had a decent SG/SF lol

Did a guy block him from a couple ft away? That's what happened to me and Poe

No lol Sefolosha went up with Gallo and he blocked him yet Seflosha didn't even come close to touching the ball.

No you didn't... you did it every single play. And hacked me up the court with the steal button holding onto my back. I'm not the only one who has complained about it.

Oh, and don't call me kid, kid...

STOP CRYING KID. Maybe if you'd hit a wide open shot you wouldnt have got your [expletive] kicked.

Edited by Prodigy

Cuz you are a kid and you got lucky... simple right.

And whats up with the [expletive]ing going around here? I did it once on accident and these two kids are crying. :lol:

Whatever, lucky? I don't think so. You took some player and ran around trying to steal it from whoever had the ball. It isn't luck if I simply passed it to the guy you were supposed to be guarding...

Whatever, lucky? I don't think so. You took some player and ran around trying to steal it from whoever had the ball. It isn't luck if I simply passed it to the guy you were supposed to be guarding...

You got lucky that JR was making every shot/lay up that Brandon Roy couldn't even make. Hell of a game though, I want a rematch. :)

You got lucky that JR was making every shot/lay up that Brandon Roy couldn't even make. Hell of a game though, I want a rematch. :)

Ha...whatever, I think you just think that cuz you shot way more with Roy than I did with JR resulting more misses..

.I can play too

Edited by Zolor23