Dallas in Talks With Lakers for Odom

Mavericks are only giving a litle beyong their MLE to Odom, Lakers are offering $8m+ so this don't worry me.

It should worry you. This is Mark Cuban. Dallas has been active this summer and trying to build a contender because of Mark Cuban this summer. Dallas is creeping up on the Western Conference.

It should worry you. This is Mark Cuban. Dallas has been active this summer and trying to build a contender because of Mark Cuban this summer. Dallas is creeping up on the Western Conference.

Mark Cuban can't do anything except offering MLE. Your point?

I would mind sign and trading LO to Dallas, if we could somehow get JET in return. He would be a great fit at PG in the triangle, IMO.

• Owner

Does Howard like tha bench?

That's the problem, but nothing that Josh Howard can control.

I'd rather go after Beasley, if those rumors are true. Just put Gasol at center, Beasley at power forward, and stick Bynum's ass on the bench, since that's where he spends all of his time in the first place.

That's the problem, but nothing that Josh Howard can control.

I'd rather go after Beasley, if those rumors are true. Just put Gasol at center, Beasley at power forward, and stick Bynum's [expletive] on the bench, since that's where he spends all of his time in the first place.

Miami isn't trading a 20 year old kid with a ton of potential for a 30 year old Odom. That would be an insanely dumb trade by Pat Riley and he doesn't make dumb trades.

Sheridan just said that Dallas would part with Josh Howard, just to get Odom and beef up their frontcourt.

You meant to say Sheridan said if Dallas is willing to give Howard or if Miami is willing to give Beasley to us for Odom in a sign & trade deal.

• Owner

Miami isn't trading a 20 year old kid with a ton of potential for a 30 year old Odom. That would be an insanely dumb trade by Pat Riley and he doesn't make dumb trades.

It's a stupid trade, unless Wade wants Odom back. Beasley has potential, and Wade has one year. I guess it's a pick and choose situation.

Dallas projected their starting 5 already and it will probably be

Kidd

Howard

Marion

Dirk

Dampier

Plus if they get Odom and JT off the bench. Dallas will be a threat next year.

Well if they trade Howard for Odom, I think the lineup would be something like:

Kidd

Terry

Marion

Dirk

Dampier

And with Odom coming off the bench.

But seriously though, if they trade Terry for Odom, this lineup would rock:

PG - Jason Kidd

SG - Josh Howard

SF - Shawn Marion

PF - Lamar Odom

C - Dirk Nowitzki

Championship rings up the WAZOO! on this one.

Lol Dirk at Center? Thats a first round exit buddy.