Do you think you will stop playing video games?

SRV

I used to play for hours when I was younger. Now it's way less interesting. People that still play when they're thirty is because they're single and ugly. ( no offense anyone )

So you're going to be a single ugly 30 year old who isn't playing video games?

• Like 1

I thought I lost all interest in video games 2 years ago during my junior year but for whatever reason I'm playing them a lot more now. I think I'll play games about 2 hours a day on summer days but on school nights I never play. So yeah I think I will eventually, maybe in 2-3 years.

I stopped playing videogames to be honest freshmen year in high school.....its fun but I rather go out and do some real physical activities and not feel like a lazy fat [expletive] that does absolutely nothing all day and they get old and definitely effs up your social life

Edited by xx.

I stopped playing videogames to be honest freshmen year in high school.....its fun but I rather go out and do some real physical activities and not feel like a lazy fat [expletive] that does absolutely nothing all day and they get old and definitely effs up your social life

Posting 25,000 times in OTRs history would also make me feel like a lazy fat [expletive] that does nothing all day

Posting 25,000 times in OTRs history would also make me feel like a lazy fat [expletive] that does nothing all day

25,000 times..... get real kid, not even half of that.

not gonna start anything but well hey, who got banned for stalking my posts and replying to them nonstop huh, thats just really weird. plus you videotape yourself playing videogames and collect cards. go outside maybe and try to get a social life?

not gonna start anything but well hey, who got banned for stalking my posts and replying to them nonstop huh, thats just really weird. plus you videotape yourself playing videogames and collect cards. go outside maybe and try to get a social life?

Never gets old :lol:

Sorry, 15,000 + 2,000 = 17,000, so yeah way more than half. And I guarantee I have way more of a social life than the guy who does nothing starts threads and attempts to get praise on the internet for being funny.

straight up...you're a joke, you memorize facts about me that i dont even remember about myself, its getting real weird dude and also mad funny because it shows ur just a lonely [expletive] kid

lol guarantee anything you want but that is probably the funniest thing i read on here lately, thanks for the laugh cubscout

Edited by xx.

http://sigsports.net/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/shaq.gif

Are you like 12? That is a terrible generalization. People that still watch movies when they are thirty must be single and ugly too!

playing video games when you're over 30 years old is kind of lame. No I'm not 12 I'm 16. My uncle still plays video games, has a baby and a wife.. but his wife is fed up and wants to divorce because of this retard that's playing video games all day and doesn't have a social life

Not many women give a [expletive] if you play video games now days, in fact, many play casual games so they accept the fact that many guys play games. Times have changed, its weird for a 40 year old now to be playing games, but I bet that it will be accepted since people that are now 25 and under were brought up on video games. Video games is as big a business as movies and music now, so thats like saying watching movies when you are 40 is stupid. Its so big that many celbs do voices and make music for games and so on. Basically, video games is a glorified animation movie that you control.

playing video games when you're over 30 years old is kind of lame. No I'm not 12 I'm 16. My uncle still plays video games, has a baby and a wife.. but his wife is fed up and wants to divorce because of this retard that's playing video games all day and doesn't have a social life

You shouldn't blame yourself for their divorce.