"If LeBron is King, Kobe must be God."

NBA superstar Kobe Bryant not only loves playing the game of basketball but also teaching it. In this exclusive FanHouse report, we catch up with Kobe at his basketball academy where hundreds of young basketball players aged eight to 18 got a chance to learn from the best.

Kobe said that when he attended basketball camps as a kid, the big names would show up only on the first and last day, so at his camp, he's always around. We also hear from his Lakers teammate Josh Powell and some of the young campers, including one who said, "If LeBron is King, Kobe must be God."

Check out the video after the jump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxPMSNbdqi0&eurl=

Kobe > Celtics Big 3.

homer

I think Travis Best is better than Kobe Bryant while we're at it.

And now LeBron's a bad human being? LMAO! Kobe wanted 80 plus million instead of taking a freaking pay cut. And he rapes people. If that doesn't cancel out with LeBron's minuscule acts, what does.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

homer

I think Travis Best is better than Kobe Bryant while we're at it.

And now LeBron's a bad human being? LMAO! Kobe wanted 80 plus million instead of taking a freaking pay cut. And he rapes people. If that doesn't cancel out with LeBron's minuscule acts, what does.

LMAO2ThaG, I'd let him rape me just so I can meet him!

• Owner

Actually, he didn't opt out. He could've. That alone is the pay cut.

LeBron raped a lady that lived on my block two years ago. I have no proof, and no court will find him guilty, but he did it because I said so. :rolleyes:

Speaking of rape and salaries, I bet you can't wait to see what LeBron will be asking for next season, when his minuscule $17 million player option is brought to the table. Bryant could've decided to opt out and get his $28 million or so, making up to $33-34 million in his final season of his new contract. Can't wait to see what LeBron is going to do in Cleveland.

Actually, he didn't opt out. He could've. That alone is the pay cut.

LeBron raped a lady that lived on my block two years ago. I have no proof, and no court will find him guilty, but he did it because I said so. :rolleyes:

Speaking of rape and salaries, I bet you can't wait to see what LeBron will be asking for next season, when his minuscule $17 million player option is brought to the table. Bryant could've decided to opt out and get his $28 million or so, making up to $33-34 million in his final season of his new contract. Can't wait to see what LeBron is going to do in Cleveland.

Cavs can offer up to 40 mill I believe. Our foreign investment minority owners from China will give him his worldwide image. Can't compare Kobe and Bron because Kobe is going on the decline so of course it'll be less. I'm not saying all the sudden he sucks, but he certainly isn't entering his prime. LeBron is on the cusp of it.

Unless you think Bron wants to play in New York with Eddy Curry and co.

Cavs can offer up to 40 mill I believe. Our foreign investment minority owners from China will give him his worldwide image. Can't compare Kobe and Bron because Kobe is going on the decline so of course it'll be less. I'm not saying all the sudden he sucks, but he certainly isn't entering his prime. LeBron is on the cusp of it.

:lol: Kobe on the decline. Please he is only gonna be 31 what a joke. Kobe has 6-7 years left in him.

• Owner

$40 million a year? Where did you come up with that? The Cavaliers will owe $26 million to Varejao, Williams, West and Gibson (and Darnell Jackson). The cap will probably be the same next season, or maybe even less. The max player salary is around $19 million starting pay, and Bird Rights give an increase of 10.5% each season, six years max.

Jordan reached $33 million, Shaq reached $27 million. I don't think LeBron will touch $40 million in his career, but there's absolutely no chance it'll happen in the next six years.