Rose: ''I'm never leaving Chicago''

*Swish*

I doubt he ever will leave. Unlike LeBron and Cleveland, Chicago actually is Rose's hometown and it was always his dream to play in a Bulls uniform iirc. I definitely see him staying there his whole career.

Chicagos not Cleveland, and more importantly, rose is not lebron.

I texted him. I texted him a little bit, but didn't really do any recruiting. I really didn't know what was going on. I think he didn't know what was going on until the end. [James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh] were just having fun being recruited and they're the type of people that like it.

Q: Do you regret that at all not going out more and calling him and putting more of a recruiting pitch together for him? Do you care how that is perceived?

DR: I wouldn't say that. If anyone knows me, especially in my hometown, they know that I don't like being in the public like that or getting all the attention like that. To me I think it was a no-brainer, so he made the decision.

Q: A no-brainer for him to come to Chicago?

DR: Yeah.

Q: Were you surprised he didn't come to Chicago?

DR: Yeah, but the season must continue. It's just going to be fun. The [Eastern Conference] is just going to be fun this year, but it's going to be tough.

I doubt he ever will leave. Unlike LeBron and Cleveland, Chicago actually is Rose's hometown and it was always his dream to play in a Bulls uniform iirc. I definitely see him staying there his whole career.

...but LeBron is from Akron, which is only about 40 miles from Cleveland.

I doubt he would leave. Like everyone said its his hometown. Also I'm pretty sure the Bulls would do anything in their power to keep their franchise guard. He hasn't even demanded a trade and they surrounded him with a pretty good group of players.