Yeah, I'm back...

So last night, I got lots of PMs, comments, Facebook IMs (thank goodness I didn't go on AIM) from you guys asking if I'm back for real or what. In almost every topic I posted in I got some sort of nice comment regarding me posting here again. I guess you guys really missed me <3.

But listen up, everyone. I'm moving back to Hungary in three days and I wont have any sort of Internet access there for a very long time. When I do find Internet somewhere, it will be slow, and I probably wont get on OTR. Not gonna lie, I'm a little emotional just writing this because I love you guys. Imagine how I feel leaving my true friends and my girlfriend who I've been dating for two years. The reason I posted so much (well, not that much) last night was to get it all out of me one last time. And I didn't reply you guys saying "yeah, I'm back" or "no I'm leaving soon" because I wanted to make a topic for it. But in all seriousness, guess who's back, back again? Bean Burrito's back, tell a friend.

So let's party, and party, and party, and party... :banana:

To those of you who are a little slow, I was just joshin' ya'll about going to Hungary and stuff.

Edited by Bean Burrito

Gyulaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's baaaaaaaaaaccckkkkk!!!!!

Damn man, do you remember the very first forum we were all posting on? Lol, that must have been like 7 years ago with you, me, Mason, Tim, Kyle, etc. Btw where's Andrew been? I see him on Xbox Live a lot.

Well, we missed ya bud. Our fanbase is dying.

Edited by JWaLL

Gyulaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's baaaaaaaaaaccckkkkk!!!!!

Damn man, do you remember the very first forum we were all posting on? Lol, that must have been like 7 years ago with you, me, Mason, Tim, Kyle, etc. Btw where's Andrew been? I see him on Xbox Live a lot.

Well, we missed ya bud. Our fanbase is dying.

Dude what was the name of it? SportsCenter? You recruited me when you were Peyton329847239847124 and I was on this site ran by Picture Me Rolling and Amber (they ended up getting married in real life haha). I only joined your site because you had a Redskins sig.

Dude what was the name of it? SportsCenter? You recruited me when you were Peyton329847239847124 and I was on this site ran by Picture Me Rolling and Amber (they ended up getting married in real life haha). I only joined your site because you had a Redskins sig.

Haha I think it started off as All Sports Talk, then Sports Center, then Sports Dome, then I left for a while, came back and you guys were like Infinite Sports or something, idk lol.

Those were the days though haha I miss that. Kyle always spelling words wrong... hahaha "sup gusy my naem is Klye"

Haha I think it started off as All Sports Talk, then Sports Center, then Sports Dome, then I left for a while, came back and you guys were like Infinite Sports or something, idk lol.

Those were the days though haha I miss that. Kyle always spelling words wrong... hahaha "sup gusy my naem is Klye"

Yeahhhhh and Ryan became an admin! Oh and I don't know what happened to Andrew. He got too caught up with school and work. But doesn't Kyle still post here? I know he did on the old OTR.

Yeahhhhh and Ryan became an admin! Oh and I don't know what happened to Andrew. He got too caught up with school and work. But doesn't Kyle still post here? I know he did on the old OTR.

Haha yeah whatever happened to Ryan? Missed that whole crew you had, you Andrew Ryan and there was one more but I can't think of who that is right now haha. Kyle comes around once in a blue moon, usually to just post a sig. I haven't seen him in a few months.

Bring Andrew back. :(

Haha yeah whatever happened to Ryan? Missed that whole crew you had, you Andrew Ryan and there was one more but I can't think of who that is right now haha. Kyle comes around once in a blue moon, usually to just post a sig. I haven't seen him in a few months.

Bring Andrew back. :(

Well I had a friend named Kyle, maybe him?

And I'll talk to Andrew about coming back.

Well I had a friend named Kyle, maybe him?

And I'll talk to Andrew about coming back.

Maybe, the Kyle I was talking about before was the one who went by MiamiSolja. But yeah, bring Andrew back. I'm gonna persuade him on XBL next time I get on. :D

Gyula, you may leave the country, but you will always forever be on my AIM buddy list, because I don't know how to delete buddies. Welcome back.

Funny you say that, because I just got a new AIM screenname because I accidentally deleted over 100 people on my buddy list and it pissed me off.