Matt Barnes basically a done deal to Lakers

4 years younger than Bell and plays tough defense. Also a good hustle player that we've been missing since Ariza left. Cheap, good guard foward off the bench. Not a bad 3 pt shooter. Great pick up.

Actually, if the source suggests that Barnes is going to shoot down a multi year offer for a one year offer, it looks like he's using the Lakers for leverage. It all depends on Cleveland.

Edited by Lemon

Wow that sucks :(

anyways, he would be good for the Lakers and make the bench much better. It's weird because Kobe and Barnes had a lot of fights and beef lol same as Kobe and Artest lol

a lot? ive only heard of one time when their tension rose and i think that was last season which i thought was blown way out of proportion.

i dont think they ever had a fight either. maybe if kobe was still 20 or sumthin. lol

a lot? ive only heard of one time when their tension rose and i think that was last season which i thought was blown way out of proportion.

i dont think they ever had a fight either. maybe if kobe was still 20 or sumthin. lol

Kobe and Artest never fought either

Good signing for that price. He's a solid role player who's tough and is a decent defender. Not the best 3pt shooter in the world, but neither was Brown. Definitely gives the Lakers bench yet another boost.

Real Deal wants Kirk Hinrich, the Lakers get Steve Blake.

Real Deal wants Raja Bell, the Lakers get Matt Barnes.

LOL

So in other words.

He wants white guy, he gets white guy

He wants kobe-hater, he gets Kobe hater.

It'll be funny if he wanted Chris Paul and the Lakers got another superstar instead.